Priority #

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
I thought that moving my priority# to a lower number (10) would have an impact on my build date.l think that this is a joke. Like others, I have been waiting for 6 mo's with no build date. Been a priority 10 for 5 1/2 months now. Seriously thinking of bailing.... Like others I need a car
Sponsored

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
I think the priority number is like a cross walk button. Really serves no purpose and doesn't work but it is there to keep you guessing.

Ford Maverick Priority # KcH

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer sets initial priority between 10 and 19 with 10 being the best value. This however only prioritizes the dealers orders, nothing more.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority code primarily impacts your order in relation to other orders that the same dealer. However, there are other things that rank higher than priority code, like constraints. Ordered SIBL? Sorry, going to have to wait.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
My ecoboost order from 01.05.22 was a priority 17 and was scheduled for production about 2 weeks after order so I think options/allocation play more of a role than priority number.

For reference of options: XL, 4k, 360, spray in bedliner, full size spare, sliding window.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is there an alternative that fits the bill and is available?

OP
OP

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
I thought that moving my priority# to a lower number (10) would have an impact on my build date.l think that this is a joke. Like others, I have been waiting for 6 mo's with no build date. Been a priority 10 for 5 1/2 months now. Seriously thinking of bailing.... Like others I need a car

OP
OP

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
I'm looking into it. I've never had a ford before. My wife wanted it. I said sure why not. I didn't realize that I'd be a year older before I got it. It's a basic xl w/ 360 mudders,dibl, and a few other things. Mostly,basic shouldn't be too hard to build

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm looking into it. I've never had a ford before. My wife wanted it. I said sure why not. I didn't realize that I'd be a year older before I got it. It's a basic xl w/ 360 mudders,dibl, and a few other things. Mostly,basic shouldn't be too hard to build
Mudders=mud flaps? Take those off - take anything off that you or the dealer can install easily. Keep it as generic as possible, and only include options that ONLY the factory can do (360) - I'd argue to drop the bed liner as well and get it done post-purchase.

I make that suggestion because it has worked for others - quickly.

Think of it like this - Ford can build 8 trucks next week and have 10 orders to choose from. all 10 are exactly the same, but 2 have mud-flaps added. Which do you think will not be built? At the end of the day, scheduling is done by someone who is applying filters to a bunch of data to get to an end result that is the most efficient based on item availability and any number of other factors.

RonFetty

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Cummins Ram 5SP, 4-Runner TRDP, TDI DSG VW
My ecoboost order from 01.05.22 was a priority 17 and was scheduled for production about 2 weeks after order so I think options/allocation play more of a role than priority number.

For reference of options: XL, 4k, 360, spray in bedliner, full size spare, sliding window.
That’s pretty fast. Mind sharing what dealer.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the priority number is like a cross walk button. Really serves no purpose and doesn't work but it is there to keep you guessing.

KcHf.gif
I agree even people that keep showing a priority 2 code don't seem to have any better luck getting scheduled than anybody else so it's the luck of the draw my friend

KcHf.gif
Just because you have a priority code 10 versus somebody with a priority 2 "code they don't seem to have any better luck getting a production build date than anybody else so it's a luck of the draw

OP
OP

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
This is what I meant. Even, still if everyone is a 10 at your place of purchase,then what?

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Even better, confirmed order of 01/27.
Carb grey, lariat Lux, FX4, 4k EB, AWD.
Priority code 19....... scheduled email today for 28 march.
Sponsored