Maaav

First Name
Abelardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 200
Hello everyone,
Finally my maaav is built and should be at the dealership in a couple of weeks!!!
However, when I looked at the window sticker online I noticed an increment on the price of 1000 and change. I called the dealership to see if the original price applies since I order it since mid July. The person told me that maybe was an increase because of the quarter mombo jumbo, but that we were going to go over it when the truck arrives. I didn't like the optimism though. I have heard stories where the dealers honor the price and some other scary stories where some dealership are just trying to take advantage. Please if someone has gone through this let me know your experience. Here are some snapshots of the sticker and the reservation.

Ford Maverick Price increase shown on window sticker? PXL_20220213_172526823

Ford Maverick Price increase shown on window sticker? Screenshot_20220218-134320~3
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford implemented price increases for the options packages late in the year. However, your price is locked in based on your original order sheet. If the dealer balks, call Ford and they will address it. There have already been multiple threads about this on the forum.

Last edited:

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
in upper right corner of DORA just below order code is Price level. Your price should be based on that.

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
My dealer sent me a price breakdown when I ordered it. Original price, then what I will be paying for the vehicle with the dealer discount. IF you have the figures then that is the price you will be paying.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Maaav

First Name
Abelardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 200
Ford implemented price increases for the options packages late in the year. However, your price is locked in based on your original order sheet. If the dealer balks, call Ford and they will address it. There have already been multiple threads about this on the forum.
Thanks....That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure what price level 215 means but yeah i have the proof. Hopefully the dealer doesn't make a big deal out of it. And sorry, I'm not that great at posting in forums and couldn't find this specific question.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks....That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure what price level 215 means but yeah i have the proof. Hopefully the dealer doesn't make a big deal out of it. And sorry, I'm not that great at posting in forums and couldn't find this specific question.
I read somewhere that the price level number goes up with each price increase. So when the prices increased, I can’t remember exactly when, November or December, the new orders have a price level of 220 or 225.

OP
OP

Maaav

First Name
Abelardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 200
I read somewhere that the price level number goes up with each price increase. So when the prices increased, I can’t remember exactly when, November or December, the new orders have a price level of 220 or 225.
Yeah I read that in December prices were up. But if they were ordered after that specific date. My order is old but looks like the dealership didn't know or doesn't care....we will see

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I read that in December prices were up. But if they were ordered after that specific date. My order is old but looks like the dealership didn't know or doesn't care....we will see
It doesn't matter when the order was placed, the window sticker will display the post-increase price. In turn the dealership is charged the higher invoice price for the unit upon delivery. They then need to file with Ford for compensation on the difference.

OP
OP

Maaav

First Name
Abelardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 200
So basically i still need to ask for them to honor the original price since they can get the difference from Ford?
Sponsored