First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The sound it makes is more likely to give you a heart attack than help you avoid an accident.
The sound it makes is more likely to give you a heart attack than help you avoid an accident.
;):cautious:o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the other day the car infront of me stopped suddenly and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting them, No alert, So since then Ive tried everything I can think of to make an alert pop up and I get nothing. I Have all the setting enabled in the menu but I get nothing. Can some one who has it working give me some info on when it triggers or some kind of test mode or any general info you think would be helpful is appreciated. Thanks
Mine works fine. I tried to make it do something myself like driving up fast on the car in front of me.. that did not work. I was driving about 60 mph and a car changed lanes in front of me and center of the dash where the lane departure and the car image is turned red and stayed red until we had the set separation distance. I have the breaking set but not the steering. Like you I didn’t think it was working until the car cut in front of me at 60 mph. If you have a friend or relative cut in front of you close. Drive in the center lane. That is where I was. My wife was riding shot gun and her and I both impressed. I hope this works for you.

Joe Kelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Triumph TR-6, 2009 Accord, 2017 Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine works fine. I tried to make it do something myself like driving up fast on the car in front of me.. that did not work. I was driving about 60 mph and a car changed lanes in front of me and center of the dash where the lane departure and the car image is turned red and stayed red until we had the set separation distance. I have the breaking set but not the steering. Like you I didn’t think it was working until the car cut in front of me at 60 mph. If you have a friend or relative cut in front of you close. Drive in the center lane. That is where I was. My wife was riding shot gun and her and I both impressed. I hope this works for you.
I like the lane departure and the space between cars set up. I am older now and don’t have the reflexes of a 50 year old any longer. I do the steering not the car. I do not remember the minimum speed before it works. I think you have to be traveling over 45 to 50 for it to in gage. It states the limitations in the owners manual. I spent hours with the manual and I plan on putting a cheat sheet together for myself. My problem is some things are set up on the and steering wheel controls and others are in the center screen. Good Luck
Sponsored