Basil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After getting the run around from various dealers I got in contact with Dave at Gresham Ford. And after a few emails I submitted my reservation and received the confirmation from Ford within minutes. No deposit, no mark up, no bs.
Sponsored

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently living in Forest Grove but moving to Milton-Freewater in a couple weeks for a new job. Doerty Ford in Forest Grove required a $100 deposit but were very forward and good to work with. Got an XLT in area 51 with the Luxury package, then added a manual rear mirror, bed extender, protective film, and a few other things. OTD price is $28,200. Fist bumps for no sales tax!

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody in Oregon have a lead on a dealer that might be getting the Maverick for a day to train staff?

Nauszja

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 AWD Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to Sandy Suburban Ford. Mixed feelings on the experience so far.

fero

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 toyota taco
speaking of Oregon Ford dealers - has anyone found any 3 or 4% discount offers that we see elsewhere. (Guessing NO)

Sponsored

Surpher

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daveed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maveric hybrid lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My experience at Gresham Ford with David Miller was similar. I called them up to discuss how to reserve and order a Maverick online. Completed the order for a hybrid Maverick, Lariat trim, signed the order, no deposit, sent my DL and received an email confirmation from Ford 2 days later on July 10. All MSRP prices, don’t know of any Ford dealers in Oregon doing any discounts.

Last edited:

CPrevost

First Name
Cane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
My experience at Gresham Ford with David Miller was similar. I called them up to discuss how to reserve and order a Maverick online. Completed the order for a hybrid Maveric, Lariat trim, signed the order, no deposit, sent my DL and received an email confirmation from Ford 2 days later. All MSRP prices, don’t know of any Ford dealers in Oregon doing any discounts.
Strange. David charged me a 500 dollar deposit a few days ago for mine.

teamsauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
I ordered mine through Tyler at Courtesy Ford off 122nd in Portland. Been a very smooth transaction so far. Order placed mid-July. Paid refundable $500 deposit. Word is that someone got a production date who ordered right before me. Keeping my fingers crossed for next weeks chance.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He said it was [refundable].
That's probably OK. I had my dealer write (on the Vehicle Buyer's Order) that it was refundable, just to avoid any questions in the future.

Whenever someone gives me assurances on something, I always try to get them to write it on the deal paperwork. I've never had a problem with a dealer -- but it has been useful on a couple of remodeling jobs.

CPrevost

First Name
Cane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
That's probably OK. I had my dealer write (on the Vehicle Buyer's Order) that it was refundable, just to avoid any questions in the future.

Whenever someone gives me assurances on something, I always try to get them to write it on the deal paperwork. I've never had a problem with a dealer -- but it has been useful on a couple of remodeling jobs.
I”m sure it’s fine. Gresham Ford has a great reputation and they have been strong supporter of our local schools where I work. I went with them over the ford dealer 2 blocks from be based on their reputation and school support. I’m sure anyone here could buy whatever truck arrives for them and sell it for a profit the next day if they want. No real downside to ordering.

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Put in an order with Dave and Van at Gresham. Received an order confirmation from Ford nearly instantly. They only requested a $100 deposit.

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hear Vancouver Ford has at least one Maverick on the lot today.