First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was looking for a smaller truck and after reading all the reviews which were mostly positive, I decided to go with the Carbonized Gray XLT with the 2.0 eco boost..... went to the dealership 2 weeks ago and placed my order.... I asked time frame on delivery and was told approximately 10 weeks maybe 12..... as a new member to this sight I find a lot of informative information on different subjects relating to the maverick..... I've noticed a lot of people ordered way back in June, July, and august and still haven't taken ownership of their maverick.... seems like a lot of them were the hybrid model.... just wondering if my time frame is about right from my ordering date or is this false hope.....
Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I was looking for a smaller truck and after reading all the reviews which were mostly positive, I decided to go with the Carbonized Gray XLT with the 2.0 eco boost..... went to the dealership 2 weeks ago and placed my order.... I asked time frame on delivery and was told approximately 10 weeks maybe 12..... as a new member to this sight I find a lot of informative information on different subjects relating to the maverick..... I've noticed a lot of people ordered way back in June, July, and august and still haven't taken ownership of their maverick.... seems like a lot of them were the hybrid model.... just wondering if my time frame is about right from my ordering date or is this false hope.....
I don't understand the complaining from the people who ordered in June. They knew production wasn't even going to start until the fall. Ford didn't start production until mid to late September so it really has only been two months. I ordered an Ecoboost October 18th. Still no build date. It's probably looking closer to the 16-20 week range by the time I actually get it.

Last edited:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You could easily get it in the time frame but it may take a bit longer too. Some Ecoboosts orders are taking forever while others get it in as little as 6 weeks. It’s a crap shoot. Maybe some day production constraints ease up and they ramp it up to full capacity

OP
OP
kennygs22

kennygs22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You could easily get it in the time frame but it may take a bit longer too. Some Ecoboosts orders are taking forever while others get it in as little as 6 weeks. It’s a crap shoot. Maybe some day production constraints ease up and they ramp it up to full capacity
yeah totally understand with everything going on .... then you read where a lot of customers are canceling some of there accessory's they originally ordered thinking it will speed up there build date.. don't know if thats true or what.... then have the dealer install at time of pick up.... guess I will be patient and wait it out......
Sponsored