First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I apologize for asking, but I'm having a hard time finding specifics on if anyone who ordered XL 4K Ecoboosts had any issues getting them delivered?

Obviously see lots of Hybrid delays, and XLT LUX Ecos, but can't really find threads about XL models.

Does that mean they aren't getting delayed much or is that more of a just aren't as many as other specs?
Sponsored

Achtungg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine 11/15/21 and received it last month as per my signature. I live in south Florida and the dealer I order from does receive a lot of allotments. If you live in a smaller market that affect build priority.

Achtungg

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I apologize for asking, but I'm having a hard time finding specifics on if anyone who ordered XL 4K Ecoboosts had any issues getting them delivered?

Obviously see lots of Hybrid delays, and XLT LUX Ecos, but can't really find threads about XL models.

Does that mean they aren't getting delayed much or is that more of a just aren't as many as other specs?
Sorry just realized you said XL trim. I did see an XL with 4K on the lot that was a customer order. I saw the steelies and 7 pin connector on it. At first I thought it was mine and they screwed up my order but then I saw mine lol

OP
OP

nick112288

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry just realized you said XL trim. I did see an XL with 4K on the lot that was a customer order. I saw the steelies and 7 pin connector on it. At first I thought it was mine and they screwed up my order but then I saw mine lol
No problem! Yeah that's why I'm asking about XLs. I can't seem to find many people saying how long they've taken to arrive!
Sponsored