Sponsored

Ordered and waiting? Good luck. Prepare to be disappointed by Ford !!!!!!!!!!

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well my confidence is getting to be less and less. My dealer called and tried to sell me a similar Maverick like my order just a different color....10K over invoice. I said thanks but i could wait and the salesman said" you might want to pick up this one now because it will probably be after next summer before you see your order". We live in a capitalist society people....Well time to dig in and see what happens........beats paying an extra 10k
Sponsored

OP
OP
coherent

coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well my confidence is getting to be less and less. My dealer called and tried to sell me a similar Maverick like my order just a different color....10K over invoice. I said thanks but i could wait and the salesman said" you might want to pick up this one now because it will probably be after next summer before you see your order". We live in a capitalist society people....Well time to dig in and see what happens........beats paying an extra 10k
I feel your frustration. I would also balk at paying over MSRP and wait if you can. The car buying process has sure changed and at least for some makes/models the days of walking into the dealer and getting what you want for invoice or under seems to be gone at least for the foreseeable near future. Especially for high demand models that are scarce like the Mav. Things may change but it looks like you either wait or pay what the market can squeeze out of buyers.

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Update is I got a message on Friday from my sales guy that I got a production date and Vin #!
Sponsored