Sponsored

Order number

Muskyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I ordered last week. I have not received any confirmation from Ford. I called the dealer to send me confirmation. Here is what they sent. Is this good? Any way I can track it from this info?
Ford Maverick Order number 1628291909105
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I ordered last week. I have not received any confirmation from Ford. I called the dealer to send me confirmation. Here is what they sent. Is this good? Any way I can track it from this info?
1628291909105.jpeg
NO! They should be sending you a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement (DORA) to typically sign and return with a copy of your Drivers License. Ford needs the DL because dealers have been ordering because Ford is building Retail Orders before Dealer Stock.

Once the Order is input into the computer by the dealer, Ford will send you an email confirming receipt of your order.

I'd call the dealer and ask where the DORA is and let them know you want a copy of the Order. My guess is they are trying to figure it out themselves.

This link might help you understand the process better: Ford Maverick Ordering & Scheduling Process -- Detailed Explanation

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to include a sample of a DORA. This is what you want.

Attachments

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer did the same, however when I called Ford (because I got no email confirmation) the rep assured me there was an order in, they even confirmed my options.. they stated the ordering system is all messed up but not to worry there’s an order for sure and I’ll get an email once there’s a VIN Generated. hoping for the best!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer did the same, however when I called Ford (because I got no email confirmation) the rep assured me there was an order in, they even confirmed my options.. they stated the ordering system is all messed up but not to worry there’s an order for sure and I’ll get an email once there’s a VIN Generated. hoping for the best!
Yep, that is exactly as my case. Not on the Ford.com account. I did receive an email from Ford though confirming my order.
Sponsored