Sponsored

Order/Build sequence of events?

Vewdu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey everyone, I purchased a Maverick from a dealer up here in Canada, it currently has a VIN but no window sticker is available, the dealer is closed over the weekend, but i'm curious what the general process is. I heard once the truck is scheduled is when the VIN is created, but I wouldn't mind knowing when it's scheduled to be built or what happens next. I believe the dealer told me their ETA was end of november to receive it. I read through the thread about deciphering the window sticker but without one, doesn't do me much good lol

Any insights on when the window sticker is available or what else I can do with the VIN from here? (I dont have the order number, just the dealer stock card/info sheet)
Sponsored

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You'll want to talk with the dealer and get the order number from them. You can even ask for a screen cap from their system that will show VIN and order number. From there you can check with the VIN and order number at this link

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Based on personal experience, once you have an idea of when the truck is to be built, it should show up about a week before build date as in production and a window sticker should be available at that time.

OP
OP
Vewdu

Vewdu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Dont think the order tracker will work as we don't have that tool up here in Canada. I guess ill just have to hold on till monday

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The one I linked does work up here, but the official one from Ford does not
Sponsored