Sponsored

Is Ford order confirmation delay a thing?

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't have a reservation for a Maverick, but went in to my local dealer last week and placed an order. They said they enter their orders into the system on Tuesdays and Thursdays. By yesterday I had not received an email, so I contacted the sales rep. He said they had submitted the order to Ford this week, and were waiting for order confirmation. He said he would send me the order ID as soon as he has it. Are there some reasons why an order submitted might not get immediate acceptance or confirmation from Ford?
Sponsored

MavrickEcoBoost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I didn't have a reservation for a Maverick, but went in to my local dealer last week and placed an order. They said they enter their orders into the system on Tuesdays and Thursdays. By yesterday I had not received an email, so I contacted the sales rep. He said they had submitted the order to Ford this week, and were waiting for order confirmation. He said he would send me the order ID as soon as he has it. Are there some reasons why an order submitted might not get immediate acceptance or confirmation from Ford?
Its strange that your dealer is only doing orders twice a week, but as far the email ive seen it where people get it as there walking away from the dealer to a day or more. My email came about 3 hours after the order. If you get your DORA you can call Ford and they can let you know if it is confirmed or not.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ask dealer if ROVP was submitted, it requires copy of drivers license. you need copy of your DORA. tues/thurs is BS
Ford Maverick Is Ford order confirmation delay a thing? Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 11.35.53 AM
Sponsored