Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've run across about a dozen Maverick owners while I've been out and about in SW Chicagoland and, without exception, all have been willing to talk, have had no problems and love their Mavericks. About half of them paid over MSRP.
Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually saw one this week. It pulled out in front of us and I saw the name on the tail gate. Started yelling at my wife to speed up so I could get a look at it. But she just thought I was nuts. Of course she always thinks that...........................

OP
OP

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I actually saw one this week. It pulled out in front of us and I saw the name on the tail gate. Started yelling at my wife to speed up so I could get a look at it. But she just thought I was nuts. Of course she always thinks that...........................
She thought you were nuts? Okay, everything is normal.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You should see the look on my wifes face when I stalk the Ford dealership everytime we go to town. :rolleyes:

Last night at 8pm after dinner I put on my blinker to turn away from the road home. She said "you really cant help it can you?" Nope!

Sponsored

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honest to God, I've seen more Rivian trucks than Mavericks. BTW, the back end looks pretty good but the front end is a cartoon. And even if you liked the front, it really doesn't look like it belongs on the same truck as the rear.

Strokes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘10 Taco, ‘17 Escape, ‘08 Sienna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve seen many Mavericks here in central Jersey, but not one hybrid

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen more Rivian trucks than Mavericks.
Oddly enough, the same here. Two Rivians and one Maverick. On the road anyway. I did see one on a dealer lot.
Agree on the Rivian, it's a super nice looking truck EXCEPT the front end looks like it was designed by somebody else. Possibly under the influence. Of something. Serious considered ordering one but I just cannot get over those lights in the front. Looks silly in pictures, just awful in real life.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No argument there. I just can't get past those headlights..............

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oddly enough, the same here. Two Rivians and one Maverick. On the road anyway. I did see one on a dealer lot.
Agree on the Rivian, it's a super nice looking truck EXCEPT the front end looks like it was designed by somebody else. Possibly under the influence. Of something. Serious considered ordering one but I just cannot get over those lights in the front. Looks silly in pictures, just awful in real life.
I must be crazy - I do like that completely out of place front/end + lights- lol
Sponsored