First Name
Wilkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT in Area51 Rhino Lining GatorTrio
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On February 2, 2023 I was able to find a 2023 2.0 XLT in Area51 with FX4/Tow Package on an absolute luck-out!!! I missed a call from my local dealer and called them right back. I was told they had one on the lot and I said, "I am on my way!!!!"

A couple hours later she was all mine. While I was doing the paper work two people came and asked for information and were told that it had just sold. I added Rhino Lining, a Gator Trio hard tonneau, front tow hook license plate mount, OEM Maverick all weather floormats and black-out stars and stripes in the tailgate lettering. 1900 miles and counting already and hoping I keep this one for a long, long time.

I saw a lot of good posts on here and figured I would join. I have only seen six other Mavericks on the road, so right now I think we are a small but very enthusiastic community! I am looking forward to getting/giving feedback on these great little trucks!

-Wilkie
Sponsored

Bry@n

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL, F150, Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome from another OC NJ guy. Congrats on the Maverick. Have mine about 7-8 weeks and already 3700 miles on her.

OP
OP
Wilkie

Wilkie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wilkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! I think I might have seen you on the parkway north bound in the area of exit 91, pulled over to the left. It would have been with in the last four weeks or so.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome from TX. Congrats on your new Maverick. Share some photos with us so we can enjoy them with you.

OP
OP
Wilkie

Wilkie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wilkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome from TX. Congrats on your new Maverick. Share some photos with us so we can enjoy them with you.
Thanks. I see you started a thread based on my comment. I really have not seen many, its eight total including mine and the hyrbid one that was next to it on the lot. not gonna lie, it makes me feel lucky!

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even more beautiful in pictures than as you described it. Tailgate lettering looks great. Happy Mavericking.
Sponsored