forty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't give a damn if you have a 40 caliber weapon you are always ready to discharge... doesn't mean a damn thing in this conversation.... Good lord.... Why the hell do you bring that up?
*Practice your reading skills. He was responding to my post about awd on at all times or not. (40caliber username) HAHA :p:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Guv

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

i just work on them and tell you what i see maybe fords AWD system doesnt work as well as Honda or Subaru or some other manufacturer....just my 2 cents....and 40 caliber ....its ALWAYS on.
I don't give a damn if you have a 40 caliber weapon you are always ready to discharge... doesn't mean a damn thing in this conversation.... Good lord.... Why the hell do you bring that up?
*Practice your reading skills. He was responding to my post about awd on at all times or not. (40caliber username) HAHA :p:ROFLMAO:
Definitely, my bad. Completely missed your user name 40caliber in the context of his reply. Didn't see that he was disagreeing with two different people in the same sentence. I thought slim shady was going all ganster on us... :p:ROFLMAO:

your an idiot....i was replying to the poster whose screen name is 40caliber....go back to eating your lettuce and rabbit turds....dousche bag.
My bad.... completely missed the user name 40caliber and thought you were going all thug on us and brining in your 'piece' to the discussion.... Totally off base on my part, and I apologize. However, I'm not a dousche bag, I'm not an idiot... I made a mistake.... I don't eat rabbit turds... I eat meat. I hunt. So, maybe lay off on the name calling on just your 8th post?

Last edited:

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For the purpose really only need short power glide short shafted to a V-drive sitting on the tailgate. A stick a Currie 9" ifs under the bed. And call it done.

As if nobody has ever blown $40k for a sweet freek ride on power tour before.
V-drive.jpg
That could be done if you wanted to invest $100K into a new $25K truck.

N&B

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
N&B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mitsu Outlander GT PHEV, 89 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid