22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the email that my truck was scheduled for the week of 2/13 to be built. I checked the tracker today and it is currently already in production, a lil early. So maybe it will be here sometime in March? Original order 9/19/22 started out as Iconic Silver with BAP and stand alone hitch. Was changed to Cactus Gray with BAP and dropped the hitch and finally changed again (after seeing the BAP in person), to Shadow Black with XLT lux and FX4. All were Ecoboost AWD.

I am trying to line up financing on my own as I feel I should/can get a better rate than what the dealer is saying. A local credit union we have dealt with in the past says they will go 5% for 72 months. The dealer keeps telling me 6.99% is a great rate right now, which it's not, we all know that. Thus the reason I am handling that on my own. I still think I can do better than the 5% but we will see. We did just build a new house and buy other new vehicles, so that might factor into the equation as well. Hoping all who previously ordered get their trucks soon, I know it sucks waiting. Good thing I lucked into a 22 XLT AWD Maverick that I am currently driving.
Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it's in production, mid to late March seems realistic.

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations on the production! I would shop around more on the loan. See iff you can get a shorter loan. Even with a point higher rate you will most likely be further ahead. Just do the math.
Sponsored