my truck has been shipped Monday how do I find out where it is on the rail line

Don cleveland

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
my truck has been shipped Monday by rail to New England how do I find out where it is
Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go to Ford Customer Service website. I used the Chat function and waited about 15 minutes to chat with Ford, gave them my VIN and asked where my truck is. They told me the last location.
If they tell you the truck has been transferred to a transport (delivery) truck, ask them what company and the trasport ID#. I contacted the transport company and they told me when my truck was schedule for delivery to the dealer. I was there when it was offloaded.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go up to the tab bar atop this page and read the forum on TRACKERS - it is all there for you..

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thank you thi
Go to Ford Customer Service website. I used the Chat function and waited about 15 minutes to chat with Ford, gave them my VIN and asked where my truck is. They told me the last location.
If they tell you the truck has been transferred to a transport (delivery) truck, ask them what company and the trasport ID#. I contacted the transport company and they told me when my truck was schedule for delivery to the dealer. I was there when it was offloaded.
thank you for the suggestion. This is exactly what I had done just now. Built April 23 and arrived by rail on May 19 in east Brookfild MA. unsure how long will take the remaining 50 miles to the dealership.
my dealer did not respond on question about rail number and so on. the chat approach is the way to go.
Sponsored