FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking forward to getting scheduled as well. Nice going and safe cruising to you.
Sponsored

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
At least you have heard something. Lariat Rapid Red Hybrid, fully loaded. Ford sent out confirmation 06/10 No updates

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is XLT Poverty?

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022MAVERICKAWDCT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT AWD FX4 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just hope to get scheduled for God sake. But I'm very happy for you. Thank you for sharing. Maybe the black ford cloud is only grey
I feel your pain! :confused:

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
To me it looks like they are moving all builds up a week on a weekly basis if parts and supplies are available. So this week we are in the might move the 27th builds up to the 20th etc

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick early on 10 June, one of the first, and never got a VIN or update since, and I don't even have as many options as some people and purposely did not pick options that weren't available or would slow production down. I contacted the dealer last Thursday, and no update. Why do people that ordered later have a VIN and update and some don't?

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Maverick early on 10 June, one of the first, and never got a VIN or update since, and I don't even have as many options as some people and purposely did not pick options that weren't available or would slow production down. I contacted the dealer last Thursday, and no update. Why do people that ordered later have a VIN and update and some don't?

There is a lot of moving parts to the scheduling. What was ordered, option and parts available, dealer allocation, similar truck builds, etc. Bigger dealers thar got more retail orders get more allocation. If you are the 10th order at dealer A and they only have 12 orders, and dealer B has 300 orders, dealer B might get 30 scheduled and dealer get 1 if any for a particular week. Basically Ford is going to schedule what makes the most sense looking at the entire picture. Just be patient. Ford and my dealer basically said you should get an email from Ford when the order is confirmed and then the next communication would be when it is scheduled. No time frame no promise if hourly updates or any other status change.

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Watch some of the update videos for fordvideoguy, Tim Bartz, he tries to explain the process.