Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Saving this place for future updates.

Picked up a silver XL yesterday. The first change will be to buy some snow tires and have them mounted on the stock steelies. That'll give me a month plus to find some more attractive wheels for the rest of the year.

I had a set of Blizzak winter tires installed on my steelies. These will get me around for a while. Sometime this Summer the steelies will probably get painted black.

Ordered a set of BBS XR 17 inch wheels. I will have them shipped to me and have the original all-season tires mounted on the BBS. As soon as I can justify taking off the winter tires, the BBSs will go on.

Next projects; discrete cable management for Apple CarPlay, tint the front windows, Rhinoline the bed, install a subwoofer, any subwoofer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

cant wait to get my silver hybrid. Will be a while as i ordered in october. Glad you got yours. let us know how you like it.

BootXL76

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Saving this place for future updates.

Picked up a silver XL yesterday. The first change will be to buy some snow tires and have them mounted on the stock steelies. That'll give me a month plus to find some more attractive wheels for the rest of the year.

I had a set of Blizzak winter tires installed on my steelies. These will get me around for a while. Sometime this Summer the steelies will probably get painted black.

Ordered a set of BBS XR 17 inch wheels. I will have them shipped to me and have the original all-season tires mounted on the BBS. As soon as I can justify taking off the winter tires, the BBSs will go on.

Next projects; discrete cable management for Apple CarPlay, tint the front windows, Rhinoline the bed, install a subwoofer, any subwoofer.
I’ve had my ox white XL for about a month now…. Replaced the rims and put A/S with severe snow rating…. I’ve been tossing around the speaker upgrade and what I want to do for weeks…. I’ve decided I want to basically copy the B&O concept (mounting everything behind the seats, better speakers than the B&O)…. I’m also thinking about going with two 6 inch subwoofers, one on each side behind the rear seat, mounted kind of along the lines of the lariat lux sub…. Basically 8 speaker system but 2 subs instead of a center channel (I’d tint my front windows but just moved to a state where you have to pass annual inspection every year and can’t have non-factory tint basically)

Sponsored

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Added my Extang bed cover tonight.

Next; ceramic coat my wheels

On deck; bedliner, tint matching, subwoofer, upgraded speakers.

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Been watching a bunch of YouTube on how to detail, wash, ceramic coat, etc... So I went out and spent an absurd amount of time and money rounding up new supplies and gave the Mav a wash.

Ford Maverick My Iconic Silver XL Build D7A4EFCE-928B-4EFF-AF83-ADC18DA4CC3E_1_105_c

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mudflaps going on today. I’m posting this while the boy does the work.
Ford Maverick My Iconic Silver XL Build 121099D7-F3F8-430D-8AA2-4EE3342AFEA1

Sponsored

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actively watching. Looks great so far

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Buscher air intake arrived today. Packed to withstand an atomic blast. Will go on Saturday morning.

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Painted my stock steelies black a month ago. Used a can of engine block paint and I think its already wearing away. Oh well, they are being used with my snow tires only. Could just be dirty AF.

Place an order for the Truxedo rail system. Hopefully it will fit under my soft folding tonneau cover.

OP
OP
shizelbs

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Added a Hideaway Kicker 8" sub behind the rear seats. Does its job; fills out the low end nicely.
Sponsored