First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Transit Connect& 2022 Nissan Versa SV
Engine
Undecided
I saw my first Maverick in person today. The Ford store in Shelby NC said that they would call me when they get a Maverick in. They called me and told me I could look at and sit in it .I and my wife drove 30 miles to see a Area 51 XLT Maverick. It was just as what everybody has said about it. Sticker price was $31000.00. +accessories $2000.00 +$ 4999.00 added dealer profit! This Maverick came with the sprayed in bed liner? I didn’t think they were doing that? Plenty of room in the frt and back.My wife loved it. I told the girl sales person that Iwanted a Hybrid. She asked me if I wanted to order it. I explained I would wait until the Hybrids were available and the prices go down to normal.I have a 2020 Nissan and in no hurry. Her name is Shay Huskey and she was very nice and easy to talk to. The Dealership is Classic Ford in Shelby NC. When I am ready I will go to Classic Ford. I called a different dealer about a month ago to see if they had one. The salesman said that he couldn’t show it to any one because of the COVID.BS I won’t be going to that dealer. You enjoy your Mavericks that have them and keep hanging on for you that have them ordered. Bobby M
Sponsored