First Name
Sandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am ready to sell my First Edition and wondering what is the best way to do that - if anyone has any suggestions other than Carvana and Carmax?
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually came out better selling my 22 XLT EB to a local dealer. Received %5K more than I paid, and another dealer offered me $4.5K more than I paid. Carvana was $3K below this and so was Carmax. Just find a dealer that keeps some used ones on their website and they are better than a small dealer who does not know how hot this commodity is.

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone's getting crazy offer from Carvans butI just ran an estimate for my truck and they're only offering 30k for my hybrid xlt.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Get quotes from all the online resellers and use that as a reference for selling it yourself.

It's not that overly special so don't expect anything more than a similarly equipped lariat lux. I sold my first edition, probably not going to have replies from others who can say that. 👍

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have experience selling a Maverick but I sold my 2015 VW Beetle convertible last summer. I first got quotes from Carmax & Carvana and then took the highest quote to the local VW dealership and they beat the Carmax quote by $1,000. It was also selling a convertible in July but it's worth a try to get as many quotes as you can. Otherwise try to do a private sale.
Sponsored