First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Woke up to an email from Ford . My FE Rapid Red AWD 2.0 Maverick has been built and is scheduled to arrive at Fox Motors Marquette the first week of January. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿ‘
Yayaya congratulations
Sponsored

Gunny Buck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD Fx4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a XTL Velocity Blue. Luxury package, FX4 off-road and floor liners. Today I upgraded it to a Lariat with same options. My dealership changed owners last month. Was Merrill Ford and now is Morrie's Okemos Ford

OP
OP
Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Area 51 hybrid , first edition on July 21st. Still no build date. Anyone else in the same boat?
I finally gave up and bought one almost my build off the lot at Obrien Ford in Saint Clair Shores. Had a couple things I didn't order but wanted to so I am very happy with this one.

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Area 51 hybrid , first edition on July 21st. Still no build date. Anyone else in the same boat?
I ordered my Lariat/Lux/Hybrid 28-Jun and it is not scheduled yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally received my window sticker today and it's now stating a 22JAN22 at dealer date. Will believe it when I see it, but perceived progress is good, right?
That's awesome, it will make a happy new year for you. :)

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an e-mail last night from Ford that says my Maverick is built, but the tracker still shows that it is in production. The Ford e-mail says that it will be at Blackwell Ford 1/13/22 to 1/19/22, while the order tracker says 1/19. I'm just happy to hear something even if it is wrong.

Sponsored

Vganapath

First Name
Varun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat Limited Edition
I got an e-mail last night from Ford that says my Maverick is built, but the tracker still shows that it is in production. The Ford e-mail says that it will be at Blackwell Ford 1/13/22 to 1/19/22, while the order tracker says 1/19. I'm just happy to hear something even if it is wrong.
Congratulations!!

vertigo12369

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We might end up picking our trucks up on the same and day!

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you got the spray in bedliner with it be careful I just read a post about recalls on the gas tank if you got the spray in bedliner. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other butt I am kind of Auto illiterate nowadays. Back in the good old days I could have changed my own engine:)

Big Rock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone from Michigan have a build date yet? I am going crazy watching people order last week already with a build date. I ordered 7/23 still no date.
Order a hybrid XLT with lux pkg. and floor liners the end of June. Don't expect to see it until 4/1/22. :(

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order a hybrid XLT with lux pkg. and floor liners the end of June. Don't expect to see it until 4/1/22. :(
That's just wrong, yours should have been one of the first ones out. This first in last out is a bunch of baloney!
Sponsored