Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are a rural Internet provider in Iowa. I have 3 XL Hybrids on order they were absolutely perfect to replace our aging Ram cargo vans. The caravans work well for us and we have 200k on each one but at 20k a piece to replace them it was a no brainer. We take good care of them but each one is at that point where something bad is going to go without warning. Sadly I had to put new tires on them last week because I don't think our new trucks will be here before the snow.
It's been a year, did you receive the trucks and how have they been working for you?
Sponsored

zobo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Wow blast from the past! So we ended up getting one from a rejected order in January it’s been my truck for 13k xl hybrid I love it. We ended up with a AWD 4k it arrived early October. The guy who’s truck it was banged his head good putting the ladder rack on I think he is scared of it now. He takes it when he does not need a ladder so it’s not getting much use. The third arrived about 2 weeks ago and my daughter claimed it she loves it to death. Other than the early strange idle issue in the cold on hybrids it’s been just spectacular. I hate driving the AWD because I feel like my hybrid drives like a golf cart. All summer I “left it running” to keep it cool since the AC is run off the battery every once in a while it would kick on for a min or two and shut off after a while. Just awesome trucks!