• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer - $6)

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Finally got around to installing mine yesterday.
Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer - $6) 1C5D025A-55BD-415C-91B1-9B9062921865_1_105_c
Sponsored

null98115

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Karmann Ghia, Westfalia, Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love to see a design that didn't look like it was part of the Texas Longhorns.

SamJenkins1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus Hybrid, ES300h (Maverick Ordered)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still don’t see how to order ! Not very tech savvy at 81 years of age ! But definitely want one !

Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still don’t see how to order ! Not very tech savvy at 81 years of age ! But definitely want one !
if you message Dave directly he will help get you fixed up. Just click on his name and a window will pop up give you an option to "start conversation", and you can message the seller directly to get things worked out.

Ford Maverick Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer - $6) 1712243734328-2

TACO42

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JOAQUIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK LT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi MTC Members.

Many members expressed interest in having a Maverick Truck Club Decal (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

This post is for the "Transfer" (matte) version and is black to shades of gray with white lettering. Decal size is about 7" wide by 1-3/4" tall and is printed on high performance matte vinyl. They are available for $6 each including shipping to you. Will ship out in 1-2 days after payment received.

Picture is of actual decal you will receive - the other pic are samples of how this decal would look on a variety of vehicle colors (these are NOT to scale). I put mine on the rear window.

Private message (PM) me for details on how to order or for more information.

I also have a "glossy" version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-glossy.36932/

And, YES, can be sent to Canada for an extra $1.00 usd.

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

Back-Window.png

Black-Trailer.png

Blue-Truck.png

White-Truck.png
Hi MTC Members.

Many members expressed interest in having a Maverick Truck Club Decal (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

This post is for the "Transfer" (matte) version and is black to shades of gray with white lettering. Decal size is about 7" wide by 1-3/4" tall and is printed on high performance matte vinyl. They are available for $6 each including shipping to you. Will ship out in 1-2 days after payment received.

Picture is of actual decal you will receive - the other pic are samples of how this decal would look on a variety of vehicle colors (these are NOT to scale). I put mine on the rear window.

Private message (PM) me for details on how to order or for more information.

I also have a "glossy" version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-glossy.36932/

And, YES, can be sent to Canada for an extra $1.00 usd.

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

Back-Window.png

Black-Trailer.png

Blue-Truck.png

White-Truck.png
Please send info on how to order, these decals? First time posting, so I hope I’m doing this right..🤔

OP
OP
RDRahn

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Please send info on how to order, these decals? First time posting, so I hope I’m doing this right..🤔
Sent you a private message (PM) about this.
Sponsored