• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy - $5)

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi MTC Members.

Many members have expressed interest in having a Maverick Truck Club decal (or more), so I took the opportunity to create a couple of different versions for members to purchase.

This post is for the "Glossy" version and is white lettering with gray emblem printed on clear vinyl and "kiss cut." Decal size is about 8" wide by 2" tall. They are available for $5 each including shipping to you. Will ship out in 1-2 days after payment received.

Picture is of actual decal you will receive - the other pic is of one on my tailgate.

Private message (PM) me for details on how to order or for more information.

I also have a "transfer" (matte) version available. See that post at https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-truck-club-decal-transfer.36933/

And, YES, can be sent to Canada for an extra $1.00 usd.

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_E2411.JPG

IMG_E2412.JPG
It's the crowning touch on my truck.
Sponsored

Newtz1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I want the 8x2 glossy for my rear glass, as shown above under the third brake light. I'll send my order asap. Thanks.

Newtz1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there a Maverick Truck Club to join, or are WE the Maverick Truck Club?

As for the original Maverick trunk emblem reproduction, I have not had very good luck with peel and stick. I can go $5-10 for a peel and stick, BUT NOT $30!!! I envy all of you who have had good luck with peel and stick.

Back to the MTC, I DO LIKE the idea of local clubs, with membership meetings, planned events, and driving adventures. I wish we had one here in the Baltimore-Washington area.
You should start your own, I started one here in Kentucky. M.O.C.K (Maverick Owners in Central Ky).
takes time to get it out for people to join buy it'll come around. Good luck.
Sponsored