Lightning

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Considering getting one of these for my tremor. It seems like the spoiler sits on the paint. Does it seem like water or debris will get trapped under it? Don't want to cause a problem just for a cosmetic item.

I'd like a hood deflector too, but I'm not fond of the ones that stick on the paint. Is there any others that have hit the market that anyone could recommend? Read some have had alignment issues so I'm not sure if they've been updated.
Sponsored

dc73pdsgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

if you don't like the hood deflectors that stick to the paint then you won't like the spoiler as that does too.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Considering getting one of these for my tremor. It seems like the spoiler sits on the paint. Does it seem like water or debris will get trapped under it? Don't want to cause a problem just for a cosmetic item.

I'd like a hood deflector too, but I'm not fond of the ones that stick on the paint. Is there any others that have hit the market that anyone could recommend? Read some have had alignment issues so I'm not sure if they've been updated.
Check here:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/best-bug-deflector.40094/

clos0791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Alto Blue AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I don't think the tailgate spoiler covers any paint but the cab spoiler does. I think it's all plastic on the tailgate.

Cobra1guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

For your hood use 3M clear vinyl
Sponsored