First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
My Maverick will be here in 2 weeks. What apps are you all using with the Maverick iPhone CarPlay?
Sponsored

GambleGarage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Apps in addition to the standard CarPlay stuff?

houselog442

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Pandora, Spotify, podcast app, amazon music and then just music for what I downloaded.
Apple Maps or Waze for directions.
I have found that CarPlay apps are rather limited and they can be good or bad based on how good or bad the apps themselves are. I find the worst app I have is Spotify and it sucks on CarPlay too. But apple podcasts work very well. I have 3 map apps, being Apple Maps, google maps, and wave. I generally prefer Apple Maps, but one thing I hate is unless your in navigation mode, it won’t list the road’s speed limi. I wish apple would allow that any time you have the maps on.

Sponsored

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have found that CarPlay apps are rather limited and they can be good or bad based on how good or bad the apps themselves are. I find the worst app I have is Spotify and it sucks on CarPlay too. But apple podcasts work very well. I have 3 map apps, being Apple Maps, google maps, and wave. I generally prefer Apple Maps, but one thing I hate is unless your in navigation mode, it won’t list the road’s speed limi. I wish apple would allow that any time you have the maps on.
Waze maps have speed

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
i use spotify and apple maps the most so far. Spotify seems to work well for me, the search function is a little tough to use because the system doesn't let you type while moving (which is good but makes it hard to find what you want)