Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You can buy the stainless steel ones on Ford site or I bought the decals for $20 off a guy who I bought all the decals for my Ranger and they were amazing. He doesn't have Ford stuff on his website but you email him at [email protected] and he will show you pics of them.
Thanks
I will look into that
Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank You for the info.

Now the real question: If I buy some of these graphics, how do you install them? I really don't feel comfortable installing these myself. Where or who do you guys suggest installing them. Body Shop, Wrap shop, kid down the street, dealership? How much do you think the labor will cost too?

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would it be too cheesy to order some FX2 decals for my hybrid?

Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger and Maverick
Hey guys, new to the forum...hello.... instead of continuing on here from a title to a company that doesnt sell these or to trash any Ford dealership I decided to make a post of my own experience. I ended up buying stainless steel and then bought the decals from the same company mentioned about from VancouverMaverick

Take a look.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...0-vs-decals-20-for-the-tailgate-warning.3391/

And take a look at the listing I found on ebay.
2022 Ford Maverick Tailgate Indent Decals --- MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM(Item ID: 224651286517)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Steddyeddy

First Name
Eds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
I FOUND SOME....Just picked up my Maverick and I'm new to the site as of 10 mins ago and I don't know the rules about saying where I got them from. They look great !!! I ordered the M A V E R I CK rear lettering and the rear Ford oval decal from same seller.
Where did u get the lettering and rear ford oval from when u have time

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ibought my tailgate letters off E-Bay for 20.00. Look as good as the day they were installed and went thru numeros touchles car washes. I have the VELOCITY BLUE METALIC eco boost so i went with letters that are black in day and turn silver when light hits them at night.
Sponsored