2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a 2023 Lariat hybrid that went unscheduled and my dealer automatically put in a 2024 duplicate order. I ended up changing my order to an XL Ecoboost. Signed and sent in the updated build order. Dealer says the COVP for the XL was submitted and even Ford chat showed the change at the time.

Finally was scheduled last week and looked up the order tracker with the VIN and it shows my original Lariat order info. Asked the dealer and they again said they submitted the change and the COVP as XL but it also shows as a Lariat being built on their end.

Any chance order tracker info is wrong or dealer messed up and wrong truck is being built?
Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This: "DEALER MESSED UP"
Yeah that's my guess. I'm going to ask for the DORAs per Tim's suggestion or the COVPs to prove they submitted it when they did. I have a feeling they never submitted the updated build but I remember Ford chat saying they saw the change to XL which seems odd if it wasn't submitted.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm a little confused. If Ford chat saw the order change to XL then it sounds like the dealer submitted it correctly.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Two orders under your name?

Sponsored

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm a little confused. If Ford chat saw the order change to XL then it sounds like the dealer submitted it correctly.
That was before it was scheduled. Now they're saying I have to ask Marketing which I'm going to do tomorrow. Per the VIN number it looks like it's a hybrid which is the Lariat

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Possible. I only did one order with them and the signed build order number matches the VIN. Dealer said they can resubmit a new order under the same order number once the Lariat comes in but don't want to wait another 6-12 months and also don't know if it will affect the private offer. I changed to XL because my dad wants to get one now so i'm using it under mine to get the private offer

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This happened to me I had an XLT originally changed an XL July 17 when it’s time to roll over they put in the XLT and it got scheduled and build it’s being shipped as I speak. The XL is scheduled to be built next Monday I have the vins for both. It was my view that the dealer use my information to get a truck for the lot.

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax Apopka?

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And you went from a hybrid Lariat to a XL EB. Why such a drastic switch? I’m probably missing something here. 🤔

Sponsored

Hdscreens

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CT5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which marketing form of contact is best to use. Online chat or phone call? I’ve heard some say they are given incorrect or unhelpful info from marketing but I don’t recall which format has been worse for them?

That was before it was scheduled. Now they're saying I have to ask Marketing which I'm going to do tomorrow. Per the VIN number it looks like it's a hybrid which is the Lariat

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And you went from a hybrid Lariat to a XL EB. Why such a drastic switch? I’m probably missing something here. 🤔
I already have a hybrid Lariat. It was a back up order in case mine wasn't scheduled. Later my dad said he wanted one, but he wanted an XL Eco so I asked to change the order to that.
Sponsored