Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ours had a schedule ship date of 4/2/22...arrival estimate was the week of 4/25. Arrived at Wiscasset on 4/22. I'd say you have a shot at getting it by July 1st!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got the email saying mine has been shipped! Hoping for the quick 18-20 day travel time so that I have it for the 4th of July vacation time!
mine shipped 12/21 and came 1/6 to Yankee so it can happen all depends on how backed up united road is in Spencer MA

RatherBeDrivingaManual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA Miata, Subaru Legacy, XLT Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know a few members have. I personally had an order with them but cancelled when I found my Maverick being built and shipped to Nucar Ford in Tilton NH. From my experience they where straight forward and had no problem with cancelling my order. What is in your build?
I thought about doing that but I didn't want to be rude or leave a dealer on the hook with a custom Maverick I've ordered. Do you advise or have any advice for ordering from 2 or 3 dealerships?

I assume if you cancel the other two as soon as one is scheduled then the others won't be built?

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought about doing that but I didn't want to be rude or leave a dealer on the hook with a custom Maverick I've ordered. Do you advise or have any advice for ordering from 2 or 3 dealerships?

I assume if you cancel the other two as soon as one is scheduled then the others won't be built?
I personally wouldn’t do multiple orders. If your truck is not scheduled to be built the dealer just simply cancels the order. Mine was never scheduled so I cancelled and got my deposit back

Sponsored

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These must all be '22 orders?
I've been wanting to order a '23 but the order bank still seems like it's not open until August
'23 Orders will open in the next month or two but they are moving some 22 orders to 23 so there may still be a backlog.

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got the email saying mine has been shipped! Hoping for the quick 18-20 day travel time so that I have it for the 4th of July vacation time!
I hope you get yours soon, I towed with mine recently and both trailers towed like a dream.

Stageleft

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Someone just picked up a nice XLT hybrid from Wiscasset Ford, saw it today at Ames in Wiscasset.

Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners IMG_9622

Last edited:

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone just picklock up a nice XLT hybrid from Wiscasset Ford, saw it today at Ames in Wiscasset.

IMG_9622.jpg
Wish it was me! Still hanging in there, build week now 10-31.

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wish it was me! Still hanging in there, build week now 10-31.
When I had the oil changed and recall 1 done last Tuesday, a transport truck had a carbonized gray Mav on board...don't know if it was going to be unloaded, or still on its way downeast.

Sponsored

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine at Quirk in Bangor. I haven't seen one up this way yet, although they might have one waiting to be delivered by now. I'm glad I was searching Quirk for an affordable used truck a couple of weeks ago because I want right to the dealership the same day to place my order. I got my confirmation email, so now it's time to sit back, read the forums and the owner's manual, get ready for a late March birthday present (wishful thinking, right?)
I guess I should have said late March 2023, right? Now that VB is not going to be available for MY23, I want to get eyes on a Cactus Gray, Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange Maverick if possible. We got to see a CG Bronco in Bangor, pretty sure that's the one but you never know!

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess I should have said late March 2023, right? Now that VB is not going to be available for MY23, I want to get eyes on a Cactus Gray, Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange Maverick if possible. We got to see a CG Bronco in Bangor, pretty sure that's the one but you never know!
Yeah, went with CG. And it looks like early March 2023 for the delivery, works for me.

On another Maine thread, I asked about a reputable business that does ceramic coating, hopefully closer to Bangor than York.

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last weekend I saw a Black Maverick at the local dealer's...took a closer look on Sunday.
It was a used 2022 Lariat AWD EB. The Used Car sticker laying on the dash indicated it had been traded. Big black stamp on the paper said "UNSAFE VEHICLE".

I'm assuming that this truck was sold last year before the air bag recall, and now cannot be resold until the recall is performed.

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just had the airbag recall done this week.