First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the molded ones from the Ford parts website. They were positioned as being front only in the pictures, but front and rear by description. Should I have gotten 2 pair?
Yah the rear are NZ6Z16A550BA and the front are NZ6Z16A550AA
Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dont know if it counts since its NH (still technically same distance) but my Maverick has been delivered to the dealer! Doing financing now!

Last edited:

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of today I now OWN a Cactus Grey XLT FX4 Maverick! It took 5 hours of talking to the dealer on the phone back and forth to lock in the rates and deal with some small things. Covid is leaving them short staffed but we just confirmed that the Truck is mine!

I had to take a slightly higher MSRP due to the Mid-year price increase and not being price protected due to it being a stock order. Also had a small issue getting a loan but locked in a slightly higher rate and can refinance in a year which I am completely ok with. I am selling my car to carmax and had to send in paperwork proving that is my plan to get the current loan sorted out.

Tomorrow we talk about getting the bed Line-X scheduled and possible delivery (small chance this weekend)! I have the option of getting it delivered to my house for free but I think I'm gonna do the four hour round trip to go get it for the expierence of driving it off the lot!

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of today I now OWN a Cactus Grey XLT FX4 Maverick! It took 5 hours of talking to the dealer on the phone back and forth to lock in the rates and deal with some small things. Covid is leaving them short staffed but we just confirmed that the Truck is mine!

I had to take a slightly higher MSRP due to the Mid-year price increase and not being price protected due to it being a stock order. Also had a small issue getting a loan but locked in a slightly higher rate and can refinance in a year which I am completely ok with. I am selling my car to carmax and had to send in paperwork proving that is my plan to get the current loan sorted out.

Tomorrow we talk about getting the bed Line-X scheduled and possible delivery (small chance this weekend)! I have the option of getting it delivered to my house for free but I think I'm gonna do the four hour round trip to go get it for the expierence of driving it off the lot!
As long as you didn't take a bath on it you'll be happy. How much over sticker did they get you for?

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As long as you didn't take a bath on it you'll be happy. How much over sticker did they get you for?
About $600, since it has the moonroof and copilot 360. I saw the price increase and didnt fight it since I was already on the phone for two hours trying to get it going with them. Luckily no forced add ons! Nucar Automall in Tilton I recommend with how communicative they where today. Way better than my previous experience buying my honda! I actually knew the truck arrived before the sales manager!

Sponsored

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
About $600, since it has the moonroof and copilot 360. I saw the price increase and didnt fight it since I was already on the phone for two hours trying to get it going with them. Luckily no forced add ons! Nucar Automall in Tilton I recommend with how communicative they where today. Way better than my previous experience buying my honda! I actually knew the truck arrived before the sales manager!
Oh that's totally reasonable. You're going to be so happy with it!

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh that's totally reasonable. You're going to be so happy with it!
Thank you, I cant wait! I have a small scheduling conflict so I am opting to pick up the truck this weekend and the dealership will cut me a check since it was tied into the loan. They had the Line-X scheduled for Monday and with the Snowstorm that had a risk of being pushed back and making it hard for me to drive to pick it up this weekend.

I will be paying slightly more out of pocket in the Portland area but I have a Line-X place right down the road from me that would do the work. If not I can think of ideas from there!

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What a day, let’s start at the beginning! My journey starts off a few weeks ago with browsing dealer websites to see if I can get my hands on a Maverick faster than my current order. I noticed this 2022 Cactus Grey XLT with all the bells and whistles my order had beside the Lux package. Instantly I called Nucar Automall of Tilton and was able to get a no hassle $500 deposit down. The truck was built on 12/21 and got to the dealer on 1/13/22 which was way faster than I thought. I locked down the financials, sold my old car to CarMax last night and then did a two-hour road trip with a friend this morning to go get the truck.

Soon as we got there, I instantly fell in love with the Cactus Grey color, I’ve seen it before in person but seeing it again knowing its mine was on a whole different level. It was -7F outside with feels like of -30F and I was able to do a test drive. I did a quick loop, was impressed with how fast the truck was warming up. I finished up the test drive, did a quick visual of the undercarriage and everything else and went in and did the financials. Nucar Automall was great to work with and had everything ready to go. They didn’t do a markup or push any options on me it was all straight forward I was happy. I went out with one of the Sales folks to setup my FordPass and “disaster struck” the truck wouldn’t start! All the sudden codes started popping up, and the truck wouldn’t turn over. We thought the battery was rundown since the truck was outside last night when the temp dropped to -40 so they tried jumping it and nothing. Just a few clicks and that was it.

The ford tech onsite unplugged the negative terminal on the battery to reset everything then plugged it back in. Boom! Truck fired right up, and he whisked it away to the garage to warm up and do a battery test. Battery test came back great, and he did a factory reset of the PCM. Absolutely no issues after that! Nucar Automall was accommodating and communicative while they tried to figure things out. The salesman Brian Chapman let me take his personal car to go get some coffee while they finished up diagnostics. I was a bit annoyed with the situation but as they say “shit happens” but they helped me feel like I was being cared for. They were ready to lend me a vehicle to get home in case the truck needed warranty work. . We tried fordpass again it finally worked, they determined the extreme cold this morning and the night before might of cause some sort of issue with the PCM like some sort of fail-safe mode.

The two-and-a-half-hour drive back was fantastic, and I was impressed with the commanding presence the Maverick had over my CRV. It drove great, transmission shifted smoothly, and the engine was not lacking power as I drove back to Maine. The Copilot 360 worked great and having Blind Spot monitoring and lane keep assist was great. I didn’t feel tired at all after the drive and got quite a few compliments about the color. The seats where comfortable, and the apple carplay worked great. Overall, it was an eventful first day of owning the Maverick but it was a fun one!

OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What a day, let’s start at the beginning! My journey starts off a few weeks ago with browsing dealer websites to see if I can get my hands on a Maverick faster than my current order. I noticed this 2022 Cactus Grey XLT with all the bells and whistles my order had beside the Lux package. Instantly I called Nucar Automall of Tilton and was able to get a no hassle $500 deposit down. The truck was built on 12/21 and got to the dealer on 1/13/22 which was way faster than I thought. I locked down the financials, sold my old car to CarMax last night and then did a two-hour road trip with a friend this morning to go get the truck.

Soon as we got there, I instantly fell in love with the Cactus Grey color, I’ve seen it before in person but seeing it again knowing its mine was on a whole different level. It was -7F outside with feels like of -30F and I was able to do a test drive. I did a quick loop, was impressed with how fast the truck was warming up. I finished up the test drive, did a quick visual of the undercarriage and everything else and went in and did the financials. Nucar Automall was great to work with and had everything ready to go. They didn’t do a markup or push any options on me it was all straight forward I was happy. I went out with one of the Sales folks to setup my FordPass and “disaster struck” the truck wouldn’t start! All the sudden codes started popping up, and the truck wouldn’t turn over. We thought the battery was rundown since the truck was outside last night when the temp dropped to -40 so they tried jumping it and nothing. Just a few clicks and that was it.

The ford tech onsite unplugged the negative terminal on the battery to reset everything then plugged it back in. Boom! Truck fired right up, and he whisked it away to the garage to warm up and do a battery test. Battery test came back great, and he did a factory reset of the PCM. Absolutely no issues after that! Nucar Automall was accommodating and communicative while they tried to figure things out. The salesman Brian Chapman let me take his personal car to go get some coffee while they finished up diagnostics. I was a bit annoyed with the situation but as they say “shit happens” but they helped me feel like I was being cared for. They were ready to lend me a vehicle to get home in case the truck needed warranty work. . We tried fordpass again it finally worked, they determined the extreme cold this morning and the night before might of cause some sort of issue with the PCM like some sort of fail-safe mode.

The two-and-a-half-hour drive back was fantastic, and I was impressed with the commanding presence the Maverick had over my CRV. It drove great, transmission shifted smoothly, and the engine was not lacking power as I drove back to Maine. The Copilot 360 worked great and having Blind Spot monitoring and lane keep assist was great. I didn’t feel tired at all after the drive and got quite a few compliments about the color. The seats where comfortable, and the apple carplay worked great. Overall, it was an eventful first day of owning the Maverick but it was a fun one!
Good to hear they managed to fix the issue so you could take it home. Curious does your fordpass app actually show the tire pressures or oil life mine has yet to work in the app just gives error but they do show on the ford site fine.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to hear they managed to fix the issue so you could take it home. Curious does your fordpass app actually show the tire pressures or oil life mine has yet to work in the app just gives error but they do show on the ford site fine.
It does actually! I just started my Maverick from across Westbrook which is pretty cool to me! Maybe try deactivating and reactivating through the app?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah I tried removing vehicle and adding again but still get this for most pages think start unlock and lock are fine maybe I'll try resetting the radio tomorrow.
Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners Screenshot_20220115-195442

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah I tried removing vehicle and adding again but still get this for most pages think start unlock and lock are fine maybe I'll try resetting the radio tomorrow.
Screenshot_20220115-195442.jpg
Weird does it show you other info and notifications?

OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weird does it show you other info and notifications?
It shows the main page correctly but the vehicle page doesn't load fuel, mileage, oil life, or tire pressure. Service history shows me as owner, warranty shows correctly it even lets me edit the wifi hotspot info so it's odd what works and doesn't.

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It shows the main page correctly but the vehicle page doesn't load fuel, mileage, oil life, or tire pressure. Service history shows me as owner, warranty shows correctly it even lets me edit the wifi hotspot info so it's odd what works and doesn't.
Maybe an issue with app permission settings. It is weird that only some of it won't show. I actually checked mine when I read your last post and to see "trips" I had to enable background app location data which I'm trying out bc I'm curious.

OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe an issue with app permission settings. It is weird that only some of it won't show. I actually checked mine when I read your last post and to see "trips" I had to enable background app location data which I'm trying out bc I'm curious.
Yah I tried on my old phone and tablet they all give the same working info. If login on my mother's account everything on her Escape loads correctly so it seems to either be my Fordpass account or the truck.
Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners Screenshot_20220115-212001
Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners Screenshot_20220115-212006
Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners Screenshot_20220115-212013
Ford Maverick Maine Orders/Owners Screenshot_20220115-212018
Sponsored