• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama Looking for a replacement

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After having lost my ‘22 Maverick in an accident, I’m now searching in earnest for its replacement. My ideal would be to match what I had, an XLT, hybrid,, VB, Lux, 360, SIBL, but I realize I will have to settle for what might be available. I understand and appreciate I’m in competition with Carvana and its brothers. I live in northern Alabama and am searching within 100 miles of Huntsville. Help!
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After having lost my ‘22 Maverick in an accident, I’m now searching in earnest for its replacement. My ideal would be to match what I had, an XLT, hybrid,, VB, Lux, 360, SIBL, but I realize I will have to settle for what might be available. I understand and appreciate I’m in competition with Carvana and its brothers. I live in northern Alabama and am searching within 100 miles of Huntsville. Help!
Last time I looked, like yesterday, Woody Anderson in Huntsville had two on the lot. Also check out Long Lewis in hoover, they seem to have a couple on the lot most of the time. Eckenrod in Cullman seems to get one occasionally, but in all these cases you're probably talking about well above msrp. A friend who keeps his eye on used cars says much of the market is moving to Facebook Marketplace, so you might also check that. Quick glance just now shows several listing in Huntsville vicinity. Good luck.

NiceDawg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
John Adkins at Bessemer Ford has been very helpful to me on my 3 purchases. I would try him. +1 205-527-5494. Good luck

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
John Adkins at Bessemer Ford has been very helpful to me on my 3 purchases. I would try him. +1 205-527-5494. Good luck
AbnRgr, I have a absolutly beautiful Tinted Clear coat metallic hot
AbnRgr I have a 2022 tinted clear coat metallic hot pepper red "LARIAT' with copilot 360 and sun/roof full size spare with try stl fl liners frt and rear and also have the Putco "OEM" Metal black platnuim tail gate letters on back, tinted frt windows to match and tinted visor strip to match it has 22,000 miles on it and has never been in a car wash, It has all ways been hand washed by me it has been waxed two times in the last year by me "MAQUIRES-WAX" it does not have a scratch on it. I am 70 years old and i take very good car of my vehicles it is garage kept, i live in a gated community with my wife who is very sick and can't get in or out of our baby,Maverick any more so i have it for sale. This truck is a very rare find if you have any questions please reach out to me thanks!205 382-6694

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stephen - Opening questions, mileage, location, asking price? Please send a personal if you prefer not to respond in the open.

Sponsored

Billkowski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found mine a couple of weeks ago after almost daily checks of Ford inventory within 100 miles for several months. Sometimes they had already sold but you can get lucky, hunting the hybrid will be a harder search. Got mine from Two Rivers Ford near Nashville, if they get one they seem to be very fair and straight forward dealership to work with.

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have made the mandatory calls to every dealer within 100 miles. All I can do is wait and keep checking inventories.

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found my replacement.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations @AbnRgr please share details and photos when you can.
Sponsored