First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm no salesman but LASFIT did me right .
I ordered all 6 pairs of exterior LED lighting a little less then $260.00 . πŸ’²πŸ’² They knocked off 10 % because I ordered the whole set. Then they have Father's Day special going on for the next couple days and took another 15% OFF !!!! A total of 25 %πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž Off !!!! Unreal Plus Free Shipping . I ordered in the evening and before i got up the next day it had already Shipped . Now only if I had a Maverick to install them on LOL πŸ€” to me that is a fantastic price and fantastic service. Anybody looking for LEDs 15 to 25 percent off !!!

Also a early
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Dad's πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. You will definitely love the brightness and difference it makes.

I believe this is most likely the number one change new owners make. Number one addition is the tailgate assist (IMO).

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang. I ordered the whole set about a month ago. Sitting in the garage in a pile of other boxes of things Ive collected for whenever mine gets built.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang. I ordered the whole set about a month ago. Sitting in the garage in a pile of other boxes of things Ive collected for whenever mine gets built.
Well, the first thing you will do is change the light bulbs to LED, then the antenna (if you bought the Stubby Jr), then the tailgate assist ......... you get what I mean ...... AND you will have fun dressing it up the way YOU want :)

CSSMAVO

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I'm no salesman but LASFIT did me right .
I ordered all 6 pairs of exterior LED lighting a little less then $260.00 . πŸ’²πŸ’² They knocked off 10 % because I ordered the whole set. Then they have Father's Day special going on for the next couple days and took another 15% OFF !!!! A total of 25 %πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž Off !!!! Unreal Plus Free Shipping . I ordered in the evening and before i got up the next day it had already Shipped . Now only if I had a Maverick to install them on LOL πŸ€” to me that is a fantastic price and fantastic service. Anybody looking for LEDs 15 to 25 percent off !!!

Also a early
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Dad's πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Just Ordered the Combo Package! Thanks for the Info!

Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're pretty great lights. I've swapped every incandescent on my truck for lasfits. They do get pricey once you start totalling them up, but sales like this help. They're truly plug and play - no need to mess with resistors or any of that crap - and I haven't had a single issue or any hyperflashing in the last two months or so.

OP
OP
Mag Maverick

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're pretty great lights. I've swapped every incandescent on my truck for lasfits. They do get pricey once you start totalling them up, but sales like this help. They're truly plug and play - no need to mess with resistors or any of that crap - and I haven't had a single issue or any hyperflashing in the last two months or so.
Hey B. J. Thank you for that great information. I've seen some videos on YouTube and they look pretty good but it's so much nicer you get information like yours do take care and many safe miles and your Maverick.

Mag. Maverick

G19Tony

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, 1994 Ford F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought the whole kit for my mine. Easy to install and look great. Well worth the investment.

Jumpin John

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. You will definitely love the brightness and difference it makes.

I believe this is most likely the number one change new owners make. Number one addition is the tailgate assist (IMO).
Hello,
I have upgraded my side marker light and installed the three "raptor" grill lights. Those were the only front upgrades. Now, on the back, I first upgraded the upper cab lights (white and red) then I replaced the brake and backup lights. My lights look great!

Sponsored

aspect

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Lux FX4 2.0 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sure would be nice if they shipped to Canada like every other vendor in 2022.

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sure would be nice if they shipped to Canada like every other vendor in 2022.
You can go through a reshipper, which is what I did to get the whole set. Cost a few bucks more but nothing close to the Lasfit resellers up here charging an arm and a leg

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Purchased the full Lasfit LED kit for Lariat and installed today - EXCEPT for the side markers. I was doing a full car wash then hood deflector install and didn't want to fight with those side markers.. Might just leave the factory ones for now.

Everything else was an easy installation, amazing difference even in the daytime. Expensive upgrade, but hopefully they last the life of the truck (only one year warranty).

Not sure why there were two T15 red bulbs for 3rd brake light? There was only one bulb to replace..

OP
OP
Mag Maverick

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello Mikey Mag Maverick here it's a 3 to 5 minute job to replace the side marker lights on the Maverick alot of people are doing it so wrong !!!!😭 Buy or use a small rubber or plastic pry bar on the flat side of the marker light apply a good amount of pressure to pop out the light it has a little pressure clip on the angle side of the light pop it out change the light out pop it back in very easy if any questions let me know and I will take a pic for you and show you the pry bar and angle . Pry bar is $4 .00 at harbor freight . Hope this helps
Sponsored