Sponsored

Lariat Interior Color Combo? - Desert Brown/Navy Blue or Desert Brown/Dark Grey-Black?

TIM FROM PA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Trying to find out if anyone knows for sure what the color combo of the Lariat "Desert Brown" interior really is? I have seen most people say its Desert Brown and Navy Blue but when I look at some pictures it looks like its the Desert Brown and Dark Gray/Black. I chatted with a Ford rep and he told me it was a Dark Gray Black, not a Navy Blue. Does anyone know for sure yet?
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trying to find out if anyone knows for sure what the color combo of the Lariat "Desert Brown" interior really is? I have seen most people say its Desert Brown and Navy Blue but when I look at some pictures it looks like its the Desert Brown and Dark Gray/Black. I chatted with a Ford rep and he told me it was a Dark Gray Black, not a Navy Blue. Does anyone know for sure yet?
Yes, it’s a navy pier/brown. That’s what it says on my order. You can really tell in this pic from this thread.
Ford Maverick Lariat Interior Color Combo? - Desert Brown/Navy Blue or Desert Brown/Dark Grey-Black? 0ACF1A0B-F922-4D51-BDF7-6AF8AF0C886E

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Alto Blue or Hot Pepper Red would look best with that interior imo.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue or Hot Pepper Red would look best with that interior imo.
In what alternate universe?
Sponsored