2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just test drove an XLT FX4 I’m 6’4” 294 lbs. mom says I’m big boned 😂🤣😂
My observations. Truck sits higher than i expected from pictures which i liked. Bed is much smaller specifically the width than i expected. Only negative i can say about the truck. Ride comfort for someone my size was good but had to put seats all the way back which will limit who can ride behind me. I’m ok with that as wife has SUV if we need more room. The seat comfort was good but i have long legs so not as much cushion comfort as a lot of reviews said but as a daily driver comfortable enough. Ride was quiet and responsive but did witness the hood shake some mentioned when going over 70. Not glaringly bad but is there. Can’t wait to see the difference in ride when hybrid comes in. Steering wheel telescoping is nice plus for someone my height with seat all the way back. Overall I’d rate the ride quality and comfort a 7 out of 10 but when factoring in a price point of under 25k for XLT Hybrid i ordered and the fuel economy i bump it up to a 9

now just have to practice my Zen breathing to keep myself patient

FYI anyone looking for eco boost Mavericks in South La Arceneaux Ford in New Iberia got 2 today. Sales guy Scott Hall has been great so far. Also no markup on MSRP for these 2 stock units.
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Great info! Does the community think Ford will correct the common issues like hood shake and bad door seals before hybrids get delivered in January? Are the EBs the guinea pigs?

OP
OP
Crowley Cajun

Crowley Cajun

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what you’re saying is that for a person under 5’8” and 180lbs, she should ride like a Lincoln Town Car with all the interior space too?
I don’t know. I haven’t been 5’8 or 180 lbs since before i was old enough to drive. BTW I’m 50 now so it’s been a long time.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great info! Does the community think Ford will correct the common issues like hood shake and bad door seals before hybrids get delivered in January? Are the EBs the guinea pigs?
I’m betting we will see similar issues in 2024 models.
Sponsored