First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just picked up my CO Hybrid Lariat Lux in Huntsville this evening. The dealer called me this morning about 10 am and told us the truck will be in today. The wife and I broke camp hooked up the car to the RV and headed north from Gulf Shores in the RV. We made it to the dealer about 5:30 and met the Sales Manager. As we were walking out to see the truck he told us he had two hybrids come in today. Mine and a first edition and the sale of the first edition fell through. I said wait a sec, is the first edition for sale? He said no it was sold a few minutes after I talked to you this morning and a gentleman from Texas is flying in tomorrow to get it. I told him I would have taken it but Iā€˜m happy with the Cyber Orange. He said he did think about asking me when he called but he figured anyone who wanted CO really wanted that color so didnā€™t ask. But congrats to the Texican who got the FE.​
I am happy with the CO as I had to follow the wife as she drove the Maverick to the campground. It is a truck of many colors depending on the light. I definitely wonā€™t lose it in the parking lot. The bad thing is that the wife will get the first 300 miles on it as I follow along in the RV. Oh well sh better enjoy it while she can.​
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vongreg

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Vongreg

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is a pic but just one, it is cold out and I just showered and remembered my promise. The wife said it is fantastic and way beyond her expectations. Iā€™ll find out tomorrow.

Ford Maverick Just picked mine up B85F8C21-F5FB-4B86-942D-E88A99363144
Sponsored