First Name
Buster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thats great. i hope i get my email next week. do you know what your priority code was?
The dealer, Tomball Ford, entered the order priority 10 and is one of the larger truck selling dealerships in the Houston metro area. My understanding is that both the priority code and the dealer's position in the Ford dealer allocation system are factors in how orders are selected for scheduling.
Good luck next week and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Buster
Sponsored

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered mine 1/10/22 received the confirmation email 1/12/22. bare bones XL ECO AWD oxford white w/ spray in bed liner, hitch w/ 4 pin connector, and all weather floor mats. Called today 1/21/22 to adjust my order to omit the bed liner becuse i hear thats taking forever in these trucks so ill just get it at later date. Received another order confirmation email today i sure hope making that change didnt start the process all over again. No news on the build date yet. Fingers crossed to hear something next Thursday!🤞🤞

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
I ordered mine 1/10/22 received the confirmation email 1/12/22. bare bones XL ECO AWD oxford white w/ spray in bed liner, hitch w/ 4 pin connector, and all weather floor mats. Called today 1/21/22 to adjust my order to omit the bed liner becuse i hear thats taking forever in these trucks so ill just get it at later date. Received another order confirmation email today i sure hope making that change didnt start the process all over again. No news on the build date yet. Fingers crossed to hear something next Thursday!🤞🤞
i hope you get a date soon i order mine on the 6th of this month i am hoping to get a date soon. i really like to hear that people that have been waiting a long time are getting dates. keep me update on how things go for you good luck and i hope to hear you have a date next week

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I'm not sure if there's a huge holdup on spray in bed liner. I ordered my Eco AWD 4K Copilot Sliding Window Full size spare, Spray in bed liner on 1/5/22 and received a production schedule already.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm not sure if there's a huge holdup on spray in bed liner. I ordered my Eco AWD 4K Copilot Sliding Window Full size spare, Spray in bed liner on 1/5/22 and received a production schedule already.
I saw on a youtube video they were held up with them and i noticed its not an option when you build one on the ford website anymore. so i just omitted that to be on the safe side. when is yours schduled to be built?

Sponsored

19redsox67

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kona. 2013 Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on 1/8. Confirmation email on 1/10. Got my build date email this past Thursday for 3/7. Im getting XLT FWD with the LUX package. The spray on bedliner was automatically replaced with the drop on bedliner.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 1/8. Confirmation email on 1/10. Got my build date email this past Thursday for 3/7. Im getting XLT FWD with the LUX package. The spray on bedliner was automatically replaced with the drop on bedliner.
Congrats 🎉 . Now go hide from all the people who have waited 6 plus months for a build date. 😂

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We ordered our XLT 2.0EB with only option is the trailer hitch on 01-01-2022. I received order confirmation about 30 minutes after we left the dealership. We have priority code 11, and have heard nothing else other than the confirmation. So, the wait continues…

Toots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500
Care to share what dealer you ordered from? You have the same build as me and I ordered just a couple of days after you.

19redsox67

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kona. 2013 Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Care to share what dealer you ordered from? You have the same build as me and I ordered just a couple of days after you.
I ordered from Rochester Ford in Rochester NH. They are my local dealer

Sponsored
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
That's great to see people can actually get them withing a few months. Im hoping I won't have to wait until August/September. April would be great.

OP
OP
handelong86

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
Yah that is great to see people getting the so quickly.

That's great to see people can actually get them withing a few months. Im hoping I won't have to wait until August/September. April would be great.

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered CG XLT with FX4, Lux and 360 on 01/18/2022. No response from ford yet :p
Youre my truck twin, I ordered the same thing on 12/28 and havent heard anything yet. Im hoping to recieve my build date in February but it seems like the FX4 with the Lux combo arent being built very quickly. Get comfy lol

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I saw on a youtube video they were held up with them and i noticed its not an option when you build one on the ford website anymore. so i just omitted that to be on the safe side. when is yours schduled to be built?
It was originally scheduled for production the week of 3/7 but they sent an email saying it was being moved earlier to the week of 2/28
Sponsored