Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hey all!
It has come to my attention that sometimes when I have emailed some of you back and forth my email at times gets sent to the spam folder and you may not see it due to that unless you regularly check spam

Don'tforget I can get you some of the best pricing when it comes to tonneau covers and other accessories

Also, just got an update from my rep from Husky on info regarding the Hybrid models!
It will be sometime in the third quarter before we will have these available. We have looked at one and it will take a new design for both the front and rear. Once we have the approval to proceed, typically liners take 6-8 weeks and mudguards 12-16 weeks to create the prototype, test fit, produce and release.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just in time to receive my first off the line 23 MY hopefully! Hopefully they don't change the interior at all to make them not fit. Don't see why they would, but it's Ford. Wouldn't put anything past them.

mcgarveyjb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT W/Lux and spray in
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all!
It has come to my attention that sometimes when I have emailed some of you back and forth my email at times gets sent to the spam folder and you may not see it due to that unless you regularly check spam

Don'tforget I can get you some of the best pricing when it comes to tonneau covers and other accessories

Also, just got an update from my rep from Husky on info regarding the Hybrid models!
It will be sometime in the third quarter before we will have these available. We have looked at one and it will take a new design for both the front and rear. Once we have the approval to proceed, typically liners take 6-8 weeks and mudguards 12-16 weeks to create the prototype, test fit, produce and release.
Alex, what is your return policy, I bought Husky liners from realtruck, then ford released more hybrid liners and I bought those. The box I got from you is unopened.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Alex, what is your return policy, I bought Husky liners from realtruck, then ford released more hybrid liners and I bought those. The box I got from you is unopened.
Shoot me a PM with your email and order number

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just in time to receive my first off the line 23 MY hopefully! Hopefully they don't change the interior at all to make them not fit. Don't see why they would, but it's Ford. Wouldn't put anything past them.
Not to burst the bubble, but nobody will be seeing a 2023 Maverick much before December or January, if then, after they play catch-up on thousands of unfilled 2022 orders.

Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all!

Do you know if the Classic design will be available as well? I have been using them, same set on two Rangers now for a combined 25 years. Love the product. Thanx.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Do you know if the Classic design will be available as well? I have been using them, same set on two Rangers now for a combined 25 years. Love the product. Thanx.
I unfortunately don't know which styles will be available when they do, I hope they are because the classics have been a great seller

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not to burst the bubble, but nobody will be seeing a 2023 Maverick much before December or January, if then, after they play catch-up on thousands of unfilled 2022 orders.
If you noticed in my signature I have two of those thousands of unfilled 2022 orders, hence why I said first off the line 23s.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
If you noticed in my signature I have two of those thousands of unfilled 2022 orders, hence why I said first off the line 23s.
Gotcha. I have two late October orders myself but at least one has a VIN now. The other one comes when it comes.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Gotcha. I have two late October orders myself but at least one has a VIN now. The other one comes when it comes.
Yeah, I expect the first one to probably get scheduled, but I added additional stuff to the second one intentionally to push it to MY23. I'd rather get a 23 in December than a 22 in October.

Sponsored

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Yeah, I expect the first one to probably get scheduled, but I added additional stuff to the second one intentionally to push it to MY23. I'd rather get a 23 in December than a 22 in October.
I’ve considered doing the same. It’s a lariat lux cp360 hybrid as is though. I figure by the time Hermosillo works off all the 22 orders they’ll actually start making 23s around Jan or Feb for delivery in Feb or March

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve considered doing the same. It’s a lariat lux cp360 hybrid as is though. I figure by the time Hermosillo works off all the 22 orders they’ll actually start making 23s around Jan or Feb for delivery in Feb or March
Yeah, thats what both of mine are as well. One is PC 2 (not that it means much anymore), but I figured that one may get produced this year. The other is from Chapman in PA and I'm still at PC 16 so I know there's almost no chance that gets produced.
Sponsored