First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone that ordered in June or July and not gotten a VIN and build date checked with your dealer to see if ANY of their orders have been confirmed and sent a build date and VIN? Apparently if they didn't enter the order with the proper procedure, they may not ever get back an official confirmation and build date even if you got a confirmation email. Some people are getting build dates even if they ordered in August.
Sponsored

BAFALAN

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Silverado
I ordered July 15th, no word on production yet. I just sent an email to the dealer, and a separate one to Ford requesting information. It's been over two months, Ford needs to communicate with us at minimum monthly. Even if it's BS, at least acknowledge that they recognize we are out here.

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
Has anyone that ordered in June or July and not gotten a VIN and build date checked with your dealer to see if ANY of their orders have been confirmed and sent a build date and VIN? Apparently if they didn't enter the order with the proper procedure, they may not ever get back an official confirmation and build date even if you got a confirmation email. Some people are getting build dates even if they ordered in August.
I am in this boat. I ordered on 6/17 but have not been scheduled for a build yet. My dealer did send me a screenshot of a "Maverick lead to order program" for my order, but I don't know if this is akin to the ROVP that was discussed in Tim Bartz's youtube video.
Ford Maverick June orders not getting VINS yet Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.36.08 AM

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
This is what you should receive. Ford hasn't sent these to everyone but the dealership should still get this email. U need to ask for your order conformation email. Also you can call ford with your order number and they can tell you if it's been processed sounds more like dealer/sales person issue than Ford necessarily. @alandeflorio

Ford Maverick June orders not getting VINS yet Screenshot_20210920-135306_Outlook

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The VIN is issued when production is scheduled. As shown in THIS POLL a large percentage of hybrids ordered by forum members in June are still not scheduled. I think some have checked with their dealer and some have just been listening to the crickets.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We have two orders pending at Cella Ford in New Bern, NC. One was confirmed by Ford on 6/22, the other on 7/8. Both are Lariat hybrids.

We have a neighbor who ordered his XLT hybrid from the same dealership sometime between our first and second order. His has been scheduled for next week, I believe.

He assures us that when his is delivered, he will honk when he drives past our house each day. 🙂😶😑

Waiting...

Last edited:

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Order June 18 XLT Hybrid added tow hitch and full size spare. I got the confirmed order from Ford within a day of the order being completed. No build date nor any other communication since then. Order from Bob Utter Ford Sherman, TX… waiting on crickets lol

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I reserved on 6/8 Received confirmation 6/14. Thats it!

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 6/28 and have not been scheduled yet. I did order the Lariat with the Lux Package which was only scheduling at 17% as of earlier this month so very few were filtering through the allocation/scheduling window in that configuration.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My info is in my signature…. And nope my June order hasn’t been filled but than I changed it several times