Sponsored

JB4 Tuner for 2022+ Ford Maverick 2L EcoBoost (BETA)

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my 2024 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After a few days with the JB4 and trying out different maps, my butt dyno tells me that the little box does add some zing to the truck. I'm trying to find a shop with a dyno to document the gains. If anyone in the Birmingham area can recommend a shop, let me know. I'd like to get a baseline with this setup and document the performance of the different tunes before considering other performance equipment.
Have you had any success displaying the JB4 App onto the Maverick's info center screen? It would be nice if you could display on the info center....bigger screen than my phone
Sponsored

Kritas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you had any success displaying the JB4 App onto the Maverick's info center screen? It would be nice if you could display on the info center....bigger screen than my phone
No, I was told it's not possible and haven't tried. I'll give it a try.

Kritas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The JB4 app doesn't appear in the list of Android Auto apps. It appears that it's not enabled for it. That's a real shame.
Sponsored