Sponsored

Is My Build Delayed Like Everyone Else's?

Kaneda

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion Xb
So I was fortunate enough to receive an email on January 7 that my schedule for production was bumped to the week of January 24 as oppose to the original February 7. I then checked my order tracker on January 24 and did get a notification stating the following: " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." It's been four days since I received that update and have heard no word and the week is ending very soon. So my question is, is my build delayed like everyone else's or am I just being too impatient? I don't want to come off as a whiner but I'm starting to get worried that the reason I haven't heard anything is because of the massive parts/chip constraints and the overwhelming number of allocations flooding in to the point where Ford has exceeded their limit and have closed all new orders as a result. I'm hoping that I'm just being too impatient and will get an update in a couple more days because just like many others, I really want my Maverick. What do you think?
Mine was also the 24th. Saw "in Production" email on the 20th. As of a few hours ago I got the email saying it was built and expect arrival between 2/23 and 3/1.
Sponsored

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, bumped to the 14th for my 2nd delay now. Just got the email a bit ago. Glad it wasn’t a month delay
Yep just got the email. Original build date from 1/31 changed to 2/7 and today pushed back to 2/14. Ordered 7/19.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I then checked my order tracker on January 24 and did get a notification stating the following: " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." It's been four days since I received that update and have heard no word and the week is ending very soon.
They don't always update the tracker with the "built" information. I had a build date of 1/8/22 and my tracker says "In Production" as of 1/11/22 but has nothing after that. But my dealer showed me this vehicle history showing my truck was fully built as of 1/11/22. It has a delivery ETA of next week:
Ford Maverick Is My Build Delayed Like Everyone Else's? 1643516330931

reload your window sticker. if it has a date at the bottom thats when they started to build it
I don't think this is right. My window sticker had lots of dates (they change) starting with 12/26/21 and finally getting up to 1/25/22 now. The date seems to change every week or so.

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got email today (01/29) my build date for week of 02/7 changed to week of 02/21. Dealer told me 5 days ago it had been changed to week of 02/21 so dealer can see it before Ford sends it, at least did in my case.
XL Hybrid (SIBL, CoPilot360.... that's all) ordered 07/23

MArVElousRICK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Got Similar Email - my build date for week of 02/7 changed to week of 02/21 - XL Hybrid with Pilot 360 , Soft Tanneau Cover and manual slidein window

Sponsored

Bingo Bingo!

First Name
Bingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
So I was fortunate enough to receive an email on January 7 that my schedule for production was bumped to the week of January 24 as oppose to the original February 7. I then checked my order tracker on January 24 and did get a notification stating the following: " Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days." It's been four days since I received that update and have heard no word and the week is ending very soon. So my question is, is my build delayed like everyone else's or am I just being too impatient? I don't want to come off as a whiner but I'm starting to get worried that the reason I haven't heard anything is because of the massive parts/chip constraints and the overwhelming number of allocations flooding in to the point where Ford has exceeded their limit and have closed all new orders as a result. I'm hoping that I'm just being too impatient and will get an update in a couple more days because just like many others, I really want my Maverick. What do you think?
It's normal. I believe everyone has faced similar situation like yours. I've got mine in 12/21/21. It took me 5 months to get mine. So be patient. You'll get yours in the next 2 months ( the longest)or so. Good luck.

Smitty99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
smitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our Maverick that was originally scheduled for a build of February 21 was just rescheduled for a March 21, 2022 build. Seems that quite a few 02/21/2022 builds have been rescheduled.
Ordered a carbonized gray XLT Hybrid 7/12. Build date 2/21 changed to 3/21.

On an added note....I've seen substantial markups in NC on Mavericks that are passed up by the individual who ordered it. One dealer had one that was 26g as built but was being sold on the lot for 39g. Told the dealer that was crazy. His response was, "I paid 38g for it at auction".

Ryldrin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When did you order ?
Sorry, if this was addressed to me, I missed it. Original order was in June and I changed my trim level in July.

Ryldrin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email the other day that my build window went from the week of 2/21 to 3/28...Jealous of those that only had their builds moved by one week...
Well, late last night I received another email saying my build date was moved up to the week of 3/14. So a month in the wrong direction followed by 2 weeks in the right direction. Here's to seeing what happens next.

socaljohn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had build date of 2/21 then moved to 3/21 last night it was changed to 3/7. Good thing I am patient and don't really need the truck. I just want it so I can put my Prius on Turo.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, bumped to the 14th for my 2nd delay now. Just got the email a bit ago. Glad it wasn’t a month delay
Wouldn't it be nice of Ford to just send the email in production and save us all the tossing and turning, And let us get a good night's sleep 😴

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep just got the email. Original build date from 1/31 changed to 2/7 and today pushed back to 2/14. Ordered 7/19.
Finally was able to look up my window sticker. Hopefully it gets built next week. (y)
Sponsored