Sponsored

Inside Cabin length?

Calvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Hi everyone - I'm new here and can't wait for mid august to place an order for an XLT (although I wish the XLT came with leather seat options).

I'm a surfer and was able to find diagonal bed dimensions to see if my boards fit with the tailgate closed. This is what I found from. various posts: 6ft diagonal if boards are resting on the wheelbase and 5.6ft if fitted between the wheelbase diagonally. If someone could confirm those dims that would be fantastic.

But what I'm really looking for, and could find anywhere is the length of the cabin from the top of the back head rests or the back window to keep it simple in a straight line to the furthers point of the dashboard/windshield. I have a 6ft3 step up that I can transport resting on the tailgate but for security reasons would like to be able to put in the car when I'm running an errand. Can someone who owns a Mav please measure?

My dealer also told me August 18th is when orders reopen whenI asked them about it. When I look up dates online, it says August 16th or even 15th. Is my dealer wrong?

Thanks!
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
15th/16th is what we are hearing here from some pretty reliable sources.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
7’-3” is a pretty good measurement.

That is from the base of the front window to the back glass near the center of the cabin.

Hope that helps.