First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received an email that stated that my Maverick was scheduled for production the week of 10/18. Using the tracking from the email it now says at the top that it is "in production" but the in production dot in the time line is not checked off. Does this mean they have started the build and just not completed it?.Thanks for any information from someone who has gone through the process.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s not on the line yet. The parts are being staged for its build. This can last several days. 16 for me.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Each spot doesn't get a check mark until that item is completed. For example the "order confirmed" gets a check mark when "in production" gets a circle around the dot, that would indicate you are currently in production.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I can tell you that I've been in production since the 13th, but my dealership just confirmed that it started being built 2 days ago, so it varies, really.

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
I received an email that stated that my Maverick was scheduled for production the week of 10/18. Using the tracking from the email it now says at the top that it is "in production" but the in production dot in the time line is not checked off. Does this mean they have started the build and just not completed it?.Thanks for any information from someone who has gone through the process.
I was in the same boat for about 2.5 weeks. Then I checked the tracker and it was updated (with a check in the production circle) saying it was built with an estimated delivery date. I don't have the built circle checked yet but It says its built and there is an estimated delivery date.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was in the same boat for about 2.5 weeks. Then I checked the tracker and it was updated (with a check in the production circle) saying it was built with an estimated delivery date. I don't have the built circle checked yet but It says its built and there is an estimated delivery date.
You're headed in the right direction!

"Built" will get a check mark when "Shipped" gets a circle.