Sponsored

If i don't get my maverick by august.......

Dooma99

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hello everybody. As prices for everything keep going up, Anybody knows what will happen to my order if I don't get my Maverick build by August 2022? Will they still honor my order, move my order to 2023 model at the same price, or just cancel it and make me start all over again?
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everybody. As prices for everything keep going up, Anybody knows what will happen to my order if I don't get my Maverick build by August 2022? Will they still honor my order, move my order to 2023 model at the same price, or just cancel it and make me start all over again?
They haven't told dealers anything yet, but I suspect they will do something for 22MYs that are pushed to 23MY.

Note that the order bank for 23s is set to open in Aug, but they will still be making 22s into October.

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am hoping that the signed and date sales contract I have is worth something? Hoping anyway.

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Watch you tube #fordvideoguy “price protection “

Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
whats priority code 19
Lowest client retail order code number. Retail Order codes go 10 as highest, 19 lowest.

Call the dealer and request to change the Priority Code to 10 since it is a XL.

nellie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang
My order date 4 my Lariat 1/5/22 do I have any hope to get my Lariat by July sometime.
Sponsored