First Name
Hiram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT FWD, 2.0L Ecoboost Engine, 8-spd Automatic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those BFGs look great. What size? Did you have them swapped before you picked it up? Did it hurt your mpg if you swapped later.
They were swapped out shortly after taking delivery of the truck, so I wouldn't know if it affected the mpg. The tire is a a little wider than stock at 235/65 R17.

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Photos courtesy of JC U. at Kendall Ford

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 11.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 13.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 14.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 9.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 7.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 5.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 4.jpg

Iconic Silver Maverick XLT Pickup 1.jpg
VERY NICE !! I ordered myself a Lariat Iconic Silver with those 17" wheels, haven't seen of those yet mostly XLTs 🤔

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford finally pulled my order this month to get ready to build it. Iconic silver XLT AWD 4K with full size spare and in cab 110V no other options. I have some goodies for it like drop in floor liners, a bed mat, and bed cover. Leather wrap steering wheel.

Having some neat custom 3d printed parts made by another club member. He found a high temp plastic that's close to the factory blue interior. Pix are modelled in his truck. The rear trash can was a collaboration between us. It's long enough that it sits on the floor of the truck and is locked into the fits slot. The tight fitting lid houses the open bottom cup holders, so when travelling my son in the back can just pick up his drink cup and stick his trash down in the hole, or use the hole next to it for trash. Plan is to use Walmart sacks in this container. My current daily driver 2008 Chevy HHR, I have a walmart sack looped on the gear shifter and I stuff trash in it. Pretty ghetto setup but it works. When I saw his front trash can though, I said oh damn, that's a great idea I got to have one.

I will be installing 18x8 circuit performance rims specced for focus RS with 245/45R18 tires. These will keep outside diameter the same as the stock 17s it comes with to keep the speedo in cal. I think the metallic grey centers will contrast nice with the silver paint. I also picked up 65mm peel and stick Ford center cap medallions off evilbay to try to make the rims appear more like a factory part. I will keep the stock wheels and tires for wintertime use.

Going full LED exterior lighting, and bed strip lighting as well. On the fence on mudflaps. Cant decide on the Ford ones, or the RokBlox ones. Heres rim pic, and 3d print parts pix.

Attachments

Sponsored

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Saw this one in Hamburg NY, it is a factory team doing dealer training. It’s about what I expected, looks Ford in build and design. A few things I noticed, neat detail on the door handles- adds a little character, rear power window is real tiny, nice tint on rear doors compared to the front, hard bed cover looks pretty heavy duty, looked to have pretty decent leg room. unfortunately it was a 2.0 AWD, was hoping to get a peak at a Hybrid.

Front grille looks cheesy with that dull black plastic. The truck had #3 on the windows, let see if anyone else spots this one…

overall impression- can’t wait for mine but first things is new wheels………

Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 1.jpg

Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 4.jpg

Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 2.jpg

Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 3.jpg

Iconic Silver 2022 Maverick Lariat 5.jpg

Undercarriage underbody 2022 Maverick Lariat 6.jpg
I can't wait to receive mine! What a difference does the Lariat Pkg. make! Those LEDs! The truck looks finished, :love::love:

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The more I look at my wheels the more I dislike them.
Here's the photo I forgot to post the other day:

PK7VJls.jpg
I love them! I originally had placed an order with these exact rims but managed to find one that is set to arrive in two months, however, the unit has the 17" rims with all terrain tires, we should switch lol

Krich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two months since picking up my silver Mav and very happy. Love the color and have had lots of different people asking me about it including a local construction company owner (who was driving a really nice big Chevy truck) and he wants to get one.
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 13F627FC-0D53-48CA-9FD3-0C014C5089B0
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club E6C4ABA3-EA35-4C1B-AB70-2C2EFBC90299

Sponsored

Horizon62

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
VERY NICE !! I ordered myself a Lariat Iconic Silver with those 17" wheels, haven't seen of those yet mostly XLTs 🤔
How did you get the wheels without the off road package? Thanks!

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you get the wheels without the off road package? Thanks!
I'm not too sure about the States but up here in Canada the 17" rims can be added with either the 4K Tow pkg with AWD(which is what I ordered) or FX4 Pkg.
Sponsored