First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
looks great, im still waiting 10 months ! at least ya got a new one from a dealer, our ram dealer has one here 2,800 miles on it and about $ 15,000 ish over what it sticked for.
Thanks. The markups are ridiculous. A Napa dealer had one for $20k over msrp. Hope you get one soon.
Sponsored

22Ford XL Basic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish the very best with your new Maverick
After waiting more than a year for mine the dealer modified it before I was even told it was in. I instructed them to the remove the unwanted and illegal modification. They refused. Then returned my deposit and check for the truck and sold it for $7,800 more. So much for Ford's honesty and integrity.

Sponsored

OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting more than a year for mine the dealer modified it before I was even told it was in. I instructed them to the remove the unwanted and illegal modification. They refused. Then returned my deposit and check for the truck and sold it for $7,800 more. So much for Ford's honesty and integrity.
That's terrible. It's so hit or miss with dealers. There are some good ones out there though.

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! I just drove it over hwy 17 and it was great. Drives like a car
Compared to a Silverado it's downright sporty. And there's something to be said for being able to reach over the side of the bed to grab something, and making U turns, and not having to slide out of it in a tight parking space...

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. I love it. Takes little getting used to after having a double cab lifted F150.
I will be going from my daily 2016 GTI so it will be a smidgen different as well just the opposite direction. Glad your liking it, I will hopefully be seeing mine in September/October :)

Airgage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1271E5B4-46A9-4E0C-A5F5-E9BB0207DA74.jpeg
7CC27623-D84C-453E-A1D7-3D4DEE2D6D57.jpeg
7C03BFDF-F2EB-47D3-86DD-1EDC8455F239.jpeg
After searching nationwide for months I finally found an XL hybrid in white that was a canceled customer order. I had to pay $2500 over MSRP which sucks, but that ADM was way lower then what other dealers were charging. Of the few other mavericks I found most dealers wanted $10k ADM.
I couldn't be happier with my truck.
Outstanding congratulations!

Sponsored

Fiver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! I signed a purchase agreement on one yesterday from a dealer that had an Ecoboost stock order with a build date this month. $3k over MSRP, but that's better than a lot of other dealers, and they aren't playing any games over it. Should be in hopefully by mid-September.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Love the black steelies. Considering the msrp will be going up around 2k for MY23 you got a really good deal.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don't blame Ford for the greedy dealerships. They've been railing against these practices, as has some other manufacturers. Most are also making killings on used vehicles, and in my book that's just unethical. Sure, they may have to pay more for them in the auctions and elsewhere, but some of the markups are just robbery -- I'm surprised the salesman aren't equipped with masks and guns when they walk out into the lots.
When the market corrects itself a lot of people are going to be left with vehicles that are worth thousands less than what they owe or could get back on trade for years to come.

Powerstroke46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT,velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't blame Ford for the greedy dealerships. They've been railing against these practices, as has some other manufacturers. Most are also making killings on used vehicles, and in my book that's just unethical. Sure, they may have to pay more for them in the auctions and elsewhere, but some of the markups are just robbery -- I'm surprised the salesman aren't equipped with masks and guns when they walk out into the lots.
When the market corrects itself a lot of people are going to be left with vehicles that are worth thousands less than what they owe or could get back on trade for years to come.
Congratulations,well done đź‘Ť enjoy your good looking new ride.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats! Got mine, also after near nationwide search, about 5 weeks ago at local dealer. Same thing, cancelled order, and at MSRP. Really happy with that and the vehicle itself. Enjoy!!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso