Sponsored

How much is the rear lift amount on RC, ranger, 4wp, superlift, ready lift, etc?

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is easy to find out what the front lift is, but not so much the rear. Does anyone have this information for any of the lift kits available for the Mav?
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I dont have any answers for you but it is a concern of mine since I have no interest in "leveling" my truck and rendering it useless and unsafe with inaccurate clearance gains. If I have to I will mix and match lift kits then sell my tall fronts and low rears to somebody from the Carolinas.
I would suspect for a standard(non Tremor) AWD the rears from Superlifts 2.5" kit and the fronts from any of the 2" kits would be a match.

We have a Tremor ordered which has a small 1" spring lift which I would like to combine with a matched 1.5" kit. That should keep my upgraded CVs happy and allow me to run 31" tires. Which properly opens me up to the world of mud terrain tires. Not that I need them everyday, but a cheap MT will outperform an expensive AT any day and if the price is right work out on tread life aswell. When I need real traction it will be there. I also plan to run air bags in my rear springs to keep it up right when loaded down and to supplement its lower payload and tow rating.

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick, '21 Subaru Forester, '96 BMW Z3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Ranger Lifts is 2" in the front and 1-1/4" in the rear
Sponsored