- First Name
- Howard
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2021
- Threads
- 109
- Messages
- 831
- Reaction score
- 1,251
- Location
- Southern California
- Vehicle(s)
- 2022 Ford Maverick
- Engine
- 2.5L Hybrid
on 3/19 and idk why they shipped it ARIZONA , i live in SoCal and the dealer and they said it closer to the border....Then it goes to Richmond CA then my location.when was it shipped, and why AZ first? Which part of Cali? I am in NorCal and just went into production
ohhh, I live an hour away from Richmond. Sweet..on 3/19 and idk why they shipped it ARIZONA , i live in SoCal and the dealer and they said it closer to the border....Then it goes to Richmond CA then my location.
i live like 5 hrs..... but thats goodohhh, I live an hour away from Richmond. Sweet..
yea im getting the truck first then do that.After all my delays and the dealer accessories coming so fast… I told my Salesman I wanted to order all the parts and put it together myself! Probably would have been quicker!
My maverick being delivered to NC was also supposed to arrive by today at the latest, but that's obviously not happening (shipped around 2/18 as well with an estimated delivery of 3/18-3/24)Mine shipped to NC on 02/18 with an ETA of 03/15-03/21, and it still hasn't been unloaded at the rail yard in VA yet... Last I heard was that it was in NJ as of 03/11.
Mine shipped to NC on 02/18 with an ETA of 03/15-03/21, and it still hasn't been unloaded at the rail yard in VA yet... Last I heard was that it was in NJ as of 03/11.
Mine left later but seems to be in a similar boat (Petersburg ramp is the destination for rail). Seems like the people getting dropped off in Petersburg are experiencing much longer wait times than similar places.My maverick being delivered to NC was also supposed to arrive by today at the latest, but that's obviously not happening (shipped around 2/18 as well with an estimated delivery of 3/18-3/24)
I chatted with Ford corporate customer service and they told me it's at the ramp outside Columbia SC. I guess waiting to get picked up on a truck. Estimated delivery is 4/1Mine left later but seems to be in a similar boat (Petersburg ramp is the destination for rail). Seems like the people getting dropped off in Petersburg are experiencing much longer wait times than similar places.