First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche, Prius, Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello and new to the group. I read where people are being offered $750 from Ford, any unknown incentives also Best pricing. Also I’m working with my local dealer to have my truck selections and options picked so when they start taking orders I get mine in right away. Any suggestions how to get my new 2023 Maverick truck delivery expedited if possible. Please, any help and suggestions in my new Maverick truck purchase would be greatly appreciate. Thanks
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There really aren't discounts from Ford on the Maverick. You may be able to qualify for the X-Plan discount if you own 100 shares of Ford stock for 6 months or longer. But that is optional for the dealer to accept. You may qualify for various discounts like college grad or farm bureau, but there's not much out there. Most people seem lucky to have simply paid the sticker price.

As for ordering, the worldwide computer chip shortage has really impacted Maverick production, making certain options hard to get. For the 2022's the XLT and Lariat Luxury packages are slow to get built, CoPilot360 can delay the build, as can the spray in bed liner. I'd expect for 2023 for Ford to rearrange the option packages to help out with these issues, but your best bet is to spec out a simpler truck with minimal extra options.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There really aren't discounts from Ford on the Maverick. You may be able to qualify for the X-Plan discount if you own 100 shares of Ford stock for 6 months or longer. But that is optional for the dealer to accept. You may qualify for various discounts like college grad or farm bureau, but there's not much out there. Most people seem lucky to have simply paid the sticker price.

As for ordering, the worldwide computer chip shortage has really impacted Maverick production, making certain options hard to get. For the 2022's the XLT and Lariat Luxury packages are slow to get built, CoPilot360 can delay the build, as can the spray in bed liner. I'd expect for 2023 for Ford to rearrange the option packages to help out with these issues, but your best bet is to spec out a simpler truck with minimal extra options.
If you are a veteran, you could sign up for Veterans Advantage, have the membership for at least 90 days and be eligible for X pricing from Ford. Although pricing turns out to be just above invoice cost, one of the biggest advantages is that X pricing limits document fees to $100 . . . and they vary vastly.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can get a $500 rebate from Illinois Farm Bureau. It only costs $20 to join. You do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. You can use it in any state. The phone number to join is 309-663-6497.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Yup, a lot of options can be put on after you receive your Maverick. You may decide you don’t want them anyway. Only option I am getting on my XL hybrid is a drop in bedliner.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Just make sure to order the Tow Hitch Receiver weather or not you plan to tow anything or not for a $100.00 it's a no Brainer, If not and you change your mind later it will cost you more like $800.00 to get one installed after the fact

JakRussll

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid & 2023 HD Duramax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello and new to the group. I read where people are being offered $750 from Ford, any unknown incentives also Best pricing. Also I’m working with my local dealer to have my truck selections and options picked so when they start taking orders I get mine in right away. Any suggestions how to get my new 2023 Maverick truck delivery expedited if possible. Please, any help and suggestions in my new Maverick truck purchase would be greatly appreciate. Thanks
If I had mine to do over, I would work it up online again but take the spec sheet to three dealers before picking the dealer to deliver to. I would get my best price in writing - or no deal. No BS like I had to through with "well it depends on that the incentives are when it arrives...yada, yada". Keep checking the FORD site or this forum and you will see when the '23's are ready to be ordered. One thing that I have learned from this 11 month ordeal (and counting) is 'Trust but Verify'.

Not sure how to get you one expedited but money talks. Or, just get your order in ASAP with as few non-package options as possible.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I had mine to do over, I would work it up online again but take the spec sheet to three dealers before picking the dealer to deliver to. I would get my best price in writing - or no deal. No BS like I had to through with "well it depends on that the incentives are when it arrives...yada, yada". Keep checking the FORD site or this forum and you will see when the '23's are ready to be ordered. One thing that I have learned from this 11 month ordeal (and counting) is 'Trust but Verify'.

Not sure how to get you one expedited but money talks. Or, just get your order in ASAP with as few non-package options as possible.
Some folks asked if they could get a "10" Priority Code. Our dealership automatically had us a a 10, but I understand the number could go up to 19. (Our Maverick took 4 1/2 months from order to delivery.) I really don't know if the code is a factor or not, but why not ask?

OP
OP
4sambos

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Avalanche, Prius, Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m going into ask about that priority code 10 rather than 19.
Thank you

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m going into ask about that priority code 10 rather than 19.
Thank you
Doesn't really matter unless the dealer actively uses it. From what I gather, most dealers just set everyone to 10, which means all of their buyers are equally prioritized. The same would happen if they set everyone to 19. It only matters if they actually set buyers at different values. If you do ask, I'm sure they'll set it to 10 for you, but it won't likely matter a whole lot.
Sponsored