teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone had a good experience with Houston/Galveston dealers? Especially ones that don't charge ADM or add "protection packages."

Especially when the order banks open back up in August. I'd rather not have to make reservations at five or six dealerships hoping to get a good one.
Sponsored

Veritech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid, 2007 MX-5, 2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BobbyM

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Gullo Ford in Conroe advertises no mark-ups or add-ons on their vehicles. I have read on this forum someone from the Woodlands bought a cancelled Maverick off their lot and there was no mark-up.

Veritech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid, 2007 MX-5, 2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
*order bank...

Sponsored

FDT93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, 1986 Merkur XR4Ti
I had a great experience with Legacy Ford in Rosenberg. No surprise mark-ups. And the dealer add-ons weren't outrageous.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ryan Ford in Sealy, talk to Curtis.

A_Turkey_Sammich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Engine
Undecided
Same boat and general area for me as well. Talked to Gulf Coast and Yaklin in Brazoria county somewhat recently as they are the 2 nearest to me. Both said no markup or anything on orders. Yaklin seemed more convincing though while Gulf Coast seemed to have more of the ole we'll say anything to get you to come back when your ready to do something tone. Haven't bothered with any dealers getting into the city as there isnt any deals to be had. With it being pay MSRP or MSRP + markup and no deals around, just not much point looking far and wide.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is a ways out (you could grab a flight for $100-$200) but Sewell in Odessa was a FANTASTIC experience for me, and I was buying a cancelled reservation at MSRP. Only additional I paid was Wheel locks ($99). No pressure to buy anything extra, upsells, etc. I got there, they looked at my trade in and took it for a pre negotiated price, sight unseen, and I did paperwork. I will probably consider ordering from them if I decide to get another Ford. Raul was my salesman and he did a great job.

Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a great experience with Legacy Ford in Rosenberg. No surprise mark-ups. And the dealer add-ons weren't outrageous.
If you don't mind me asking, what does "not outrageous" mean for add ons? I. E. what where they, how much, and did they actually do them (horror stories of the adds not even ending done).

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a call back from Planet Ford today. Asking if I was wanting to put down a $1k deposit for Aug 2nd order. Said it would be around a Dec delivery (I HIGHLY doubt that). Steep deposit even being refundable. Might not place an order with them after all.

LordJHarvey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone had a good experience with Houston/Galveston dealers? Especially ones that don't charge ADM or add "protection packages."

Especially when the order banks open back up in August. I'd rather not have to make reservations at five or six dealerships hoping to get a good one.
Russell and smith ford by nrg stadium. Bought my maverick from them. Awsome sales manager.
Sponsored