Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've been coming here reading from time to time finally joined your group. Still waiting for my Maverick that will never come.
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been coming here reading from time to time finally joined your group. Still waiting for my Maverick that will never come.
Welcome, glad to know that you are now "formally" waiting!

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you wait long time it will come

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aaarrrggghhh!!! Ok Clock Doc I passed up the chance to ask "I am 79, do I have time to wait?".
Lol
I'm 57 and If we go by Ford Motor Company's clocks I don't think so!

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome! It’s worth the wait! I’m at 5 months and 8000 miles. I couldn’t be happier!

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome! It’s worth the wait! I’m at 5 months and 8000 miles. I couldn’t be happier!
Thanks GreenLady. It can't get here quick enough. After moving to the shore my Crown Vic is quickly returning to the earth from the salt air!

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well it's worth the wait. I'' be 83 in December. Son and I order first Maverick in Aug. 21. Recd it December 28th. Order a second Maverick in January 27th. It's July 1 now and 22 or 23 it is worth the wait.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, this thread is starting to make me feel young; I will be ONLY 78 on my next birthday!! My CactusG Lariat is scheduled to arrive the first week of August. I plan on outlasting it by several years!! (y)

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I want to order a 23 and I'm 88. Bad news.
I know the Doc with his thumb on the button timer did not have particularly encouraging good news. The good news is my DL (Texas) expires in 2024 and I will be under 85 so I can renew for six more years. After that time in 2030 I can renew every two years if I can get an "ok to drive" note from my doctor to show the clerk or maybe have to convince clerk that I can do it. I have been told that the clerk can ask you to do things like walking 200 feet without stopping to rest. The backup plan for 2030 is an electrical tricycle that has a maximum speed of no more than 20 mph. (Can drive one of those without a license) and can go about 50 miles on a charge. 👍👍. I am looking forward to getting my 2022 or 2023 whichever! Good luck to you! (4 years ago I got cataract surgery to pass my DL test and I can still see the hummingbird wings in action!🥰)
Sponsored