First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick is finally just about here! Waiting to be cargo' d up from the railyard in Massachusetts. I ordered from Casco Bay Ford and this morning I confirmed with them that they will be selling it to me price protected at MSRP...which is great given that some other dealerships are adding markups even to non stock mavericks. Hope to have it in the driveway later next week or early the following week.
They also have a great service department too. I use Rowe (great team too) but my wife works near them and she's very happy when, because of her work schedule, she goes there. Good Luck 👍 👍
Sponsored

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

magickman03

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Talked to the dealer yesterday and they confirmed that our truck is sitting in Mass. waiting for transport to Maine. They're still saying after the 11th of July before it gets here. I wish they could let me go down and get it! Guess I have to prep the Trailblazer for the NY trip on Friday and pick up the Maverick when we get back!

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Talked to the dealer yesterday and they confirmed that our truck is sitting in Mass. waiting for transport to Maine. They're still saying after the 11th of July before it gets here. I wish they could let me go down and get it! Guess I have to prep the Trailblazer for the NY trip on Friday and pick up the Maverick when we get back!
My truck is sitting next to yours ;) My dealer (Casco Bay Ford) says between July 9th and 13th.

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

Whats everyone's mileage at now? I'm at 6.6k miles, no major issues so far besides a bit of a noise in the power steering and my driver side taillight coming out of its housing.
Mine does the same thing now ,what does it sound like to you?

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine does the same thing now ,what does it sound like to you?
Sounds like a clicking when I release the wheel as its straightening out after a turn. Such as turning into my driveway and letting go of the wheel before coming to a stop. I might get it checked out but it has been happening for awhile now and currently in the middle of trying to move.

Deleted member 1370

Sounds like a clicking when I release the wheel as its straightening out after a turn. Such as turning into my driveway and letting go of the wheel before coming to a stop. I might get it checked out but it has been happening for awhile now and currently in the middle of trying to move.
Mine does the opposite but same thing. It’s when I’m making the turn and it’s usually not certain turns too. So its not easy to show as its not all the time but I totally get with the trying to move scenario. Gotta pick your battles on that. Good to know it’s not just me, im just curious what makes the sound as it turns fine. Power steering makes a sound sometimes I notice, a winding noise almost if I listen carefully or a very slight friction noise.

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick 2.0 Lariat, AWD, 4K, Lux, BAP, HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has anyone done business with, and can comment on, Darlings Brunswick Ford (Brunswick, Maine)? It used to be called something else but changed names/management sometime in the past year or so I believe.

I would like to order a Maverick next month, and am hoping to avoid some of the drama that others on the forum have experienced. I haven't seen any comments specifically about this dealership.

Brunswick would be the closest dealership to me, but I can drive a bit if there are better options.

Thank you.

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone done business with, and can comment on, Darlings Brunswick Ford (Brunswick, Maine)? It used to be called something else but changed names/management sometime in the past year or so I believe.

I would like to order a Maverick next month, and am hoping to avoid some of the drama that others on the forum have experienced. I haven't seen any comments specifically about this dealership.

Brunswick would be the closest dealership to me, but I can drive a bit if there are better options.

Thank you.
Hi...while I can't comment on Darlings, today I picked up my Hybrid Lariat Lux from Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth and I can tell you they were excellent. They honored MSRP...price protection and more. Rob Tracy was my sales rep who worked with me for a year. Financial transaction smooth too...no pressuring into things you don't want. If you go there ask for Rob and tell him Hendricus....the Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue guy sent you!

Sponsored

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick 2.0 Lariat, AWD, 4K, Lux, BAP, HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi...while I can't comment on Darlings, today I picked up my Hybrid Lariat Lux from Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth and I can tell you they were excellent. They honored MSRP...price protection and more. Rob Tracy was my sales rep who worked with me for a year. Financial transaction smooth too...no pressuring into things you don't want. If you go there ask for Rob and tell him Hendricus....the Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue guy sent you!
Congrats! I missed the order window earlier this year. I wanted to actually see a Maverick in person before ordering one, so I waited, but I still haven't seen one. No dealers have any to look at and I don't know anyone that owns one.

I'm interested in a Lariat AWD. I'd be all over a hybrid if they had an AWD version, but that's probably a couple of years away at best. In the meantime my 2011 Ranger is still going. :)

magickman03

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I got an email on Monday saying mine was gonna be the last week of July or the first of August, and I thought ours were sitting in Mass together.... Maybe I need to call Quirk and ask about mine...

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I got an email on Monday saying mine was gonna be the last week of July or the first of August, and I thought ours were sitting in Mass together.... Maybe I need to call Quirk and ask about mine...
Mine unexpectedly arrived Wednesday evening at the dealership...I too thought I would be waiting longer. Hope you get your soon!

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thank you.
darlings is a good, no ADM dealer. Our Maverick is on order from them in Bangor, I also bought a Mach E from them. My recommendations for No ADM is Rowe, Quirk Belfast and Darlings, I know there are a few others too.

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thank you.
I'm not sure but I think Darlings is running adds claiming no dealer mark ups for special orders.
I picked up my Hybrid XL from Rowe in Auburn, no games, no mark up, no hard sell for financing.
Great all around.
So far the Mav is a great truck IMHO, 44.79 MPG average.

Maybe we should plan our meet up for late August, so more Mainers can get there trucks?
Sponsored